Muts?

Paradisefound619

Check the emails they may have recently sent you. The last email we received from them titled "A message from your Cruise Director and Captain's Circle Host" listed two of the movies that would be featured on our cruise (Sea Princess leaving July 31). They are "Date Night" and "Clash of the Titans" (maybe your sailing will have the same).

If you find that email, scroll down to "Onboard Media". That's where it was listed. You can also see which comedians and other entertainers will be on your ship.

If you can't find that email, go to your cruise personalizer and click on "Review Pre-Cruise Emails" (which is listed under "Documentation" on the right hand side). That will bring up those emails. I think you'll want to click on Email #4.

HTH!

Check the emails they may have recently sent you. The last email we received from them titled "A message from your Cruise Director and Captain's Circle Host" listed two of the movies that would be featured on our cruise (Sea Princess leaving July 31). They are "Date Night" and "Clash of the Titans" (maybe your sailing will have the same).

If you find that email, scroll down to "Onboard Media". That's where it was listed. You can also see which comedians and other entertainers will be on your ship.

If you can't find that email, go to your cruise personalizer and click on "Review Pre-Cruise Emails" (which is listed under "Documentation" on the right hand side). That will bring up those emails. I think you'll want to click on Email #4.

HTH!

I found the info in the e-mail....same movies as yours, so thank you :) I received that e-mail last week and was so busy I forgot to really read it. I appreciate your help!

I wouldn't mind the movies being a surprise but we like to watch a lot on Netflix and I was hoping we haven't seen them yet and we haven't! YAY!

It's been several years since I was on a Princess ship that had MUTS. Back then you had to make reservations on the first day of the cruise for the nights you wanted to attend MUTS. Do you still need to make reservations or do you just show up now?

Thanks.

Any way to know what will be playing on the MUTS during our cruise on the Golden? We sail July 31st :)

Thanks!

We were on the Golden last week and the movies were:

Saturday (Seattle):

1:00 Metropolis

4:00 Alaskan Sailaway Images

7:00 & 10:00 UP

Sunday (at sea):

I can't find my Patter from this day, I'll keep looking. :)

Monday (Juneau):

9:30am Cirque Du Soliel

11:15 Silent Movie: Phantom of the OPera

3:15pm: Silent Movie: Metropolis

6:45pm: Silent Movie: The General

10:30pm: The Ghost Writer

Tuesday (Skagway):

12:30pm Silent Movie: Gold Rush

6:15pm Video Wallpaper

9:00pm Mystique of the Baltic

10:00pm Valentine's Day

Wednesday (Tracy Arm):