booking on board benefits?

Hi all,

We are currently booked on Liberty 19th of September and we are wanting to book a 12 night Alaskan cruise on Radience for May 2011. We are tossing up between booking now and waiting until we board in just over a month as I know from past cruises they have offered some benefits. Can any one tell me the benefits you get and how much? I have heard of on board credit but does any one know how much?

Thanks!!!

Carly

The Onboard booking program is as follows - the amount varies by when booked and what tier you are in C&A

1To take advantage of the Onboard Booking Bonus offer, as of June 1, 2010, only Crown & Anchor Society members will enjoy the benefit of reserving their next cruise onboard one of our 21 Royal Caribbean ships. You must be enrolled in the Crown & Anchor Society program and have a valid Crown & Anchor Society number. If you are on your first cruise and would like to take advantage of the onboard offer, you will need to enroll at the Internet Cafe or consult with your onboard Loyalty & Cruise Sales consultant. The Onboard Booking Bonus benefit is an onboard credit added to your reservation based on length of cruise and can be used in conjunction with the Crown & Anchor Society Savings Certificates for Gold members and with the Crown & Anchor Society Savings Certificates OR Special Balcony and Suite Staterooms discounts for Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus members.

Thanks Melbur!

Can any one enlighten me as to what a 'Crown and Anchor Society Savings Certificate for Gold Members' is? We are gold members with 2 cruises behind us (3 after September) and we will be looking to book a 12 night cruise. If we book on board the Liberty we will be booking approxiately 8 months out. Any further info would be greatly appreciated!

Carly

If you log in to the RCI website, and go to Crown and Anchor section; Special Offers; there will be your savings certificates specific to Gold members. There may be a certificate there for the sailing you are interested in.

As you are booking 8 months out and a 12 night cruise the offer is as follows:

Onboard Booking Bonus $150

If there is a Savings Certificate, it will be an additional:

Inside Cabin $100 OR

Outside & Above $200

Archived