Movies Under the Stars

paulandfran

All of the Conquest Class... the Dream... the Splendor... the Triumph, Victory and the Destiny...

The movies change throughout the week. Typically, there will be three movies or show a night. You might see a Jimmy Buffett concert in place of a movie!

:)

I heard they were going to start charging for movies on the big screen. It is neat to sit out at night and watch a flick or sometime really late they have some cool music videos too.

My PVP told me the same thing. That they are experiment on one or two ships before making it fleetwide. I was in shock but glad I am not the only to hear this.

I just love silly rumors....

What are they going to do? Chase me a 10 friends of the Lido deck if we refuse to pay.

Or make me detour up a deck or down a deck if I want to go from one end of the ship to the other.

Too funny....

I guess if i don't pay, (what will not do) i have to walk on the top decks with horsebinders, and ear plugs. Yea I see that charge going be police well.

When the first thread came about that they were going to charge for the movies Host Mach dispelled it :D

All of the Conquest Class... the Dream... the Splendor... the Triumph, Victory and the Destiny...

The movies change throughout the week. Typically, there will be three movies or show a night. You might see a Jimmy Buffett concert in place of a movie!

:)

Movies and concerts! Love it! Thanks Host Mach.

I just love silly rumors....

What are they going to do? Chase me a 10 friends of the Lido deck if we refuse to pay.

Or make me detour up a deck or down a deck if I want to go from one end of the ship to the other.

Too funny....

I was thinking the same thing. Doesn't seem practical to try and charge.

Thanks to all for the info!

Francie

The Splendor was awesome to watch movies under the stars, a great layout on the Lido Deck. The Victory not so much. On the Victory, the pool is in between the screen and the seating. I found the 6pm movie was difficult to listen to because of the noise from people in the pool. 9pm and 12 am movies ok.

I heard they were going to start charging for movies on the big screen. It is neat to sit out at night and watch a flick or sometime really late they have some cool music videos too.

My PVP told me the same thing. That they are experiment on one or two ships before making it fleetwide. I was in shock but glad I am not the only to hear this.

This is complete and utter nonsense. When this first came up a few weeks ago I said pretty much the same thing and after I asked John Heald about it he confirmed the same on his blog.

Carnival is not now, nor will they in the future, charge for movies shown on the SeaSide Theater.

PLEASE, if you talk to anyone that claims differently set them striaght...

Thanks...

This is complete and utter nonsense. When this first came up a few weeks ago I said pretty much the same thing and after I asked John Heald about it he confirmed the same on his blog.

Carnival is not now, nor will they in the future, charge for movies shown on the SeaSide Theater.

PLEASE, if you talk to anyone that claims differently set them striaght...

Thanks...

Breaking News...

Carnival now charging for towel animals and pool water!!:p

Archived