Pinnacle Grille - Party of Eight?

jell

I was online, trying to make a reservation for a party of eight, and it seemed the maximum was for six. Do they have larger tables and do I have to telephone for this?

Thank you in advance.

You may have to check once on board. I cannot say I have ever seen a table for eight in the Pinnacle. You may have to get two tables for four. The Pinnacle is not a huge dining room like the MDR is. Not to say they can't or won't put some tables together for you....You just might have to arrange it when you get on board.

We attended the Chef's Dinner and Wine Pairing in the Pinnacle Grill on the Oosterdam in November, and the largest seating arrangement they set up that evening was a 6-top.

You may have to check once on board. I cannot say I have ever seen a table for eight in the Pinnacle. You may have to get two tables for four. The Pinnacle is not a huge dining room like the MDR is. Not to say they can't or won't put some tables together for you....You just might have to arrange it when you get on board.

We attended the Chef's Dinner and Wine Pairing in the Pinnacle Grill on the Oosterdam in November, and the largest seating arrangement they set up that evening was a 6-top.

On the Zuiderdam, six of our friends were seated together (as a group) but with no one seated at the ends of the table just three couples across from each other. We (2) were invited to join them but didn't. That table arrangement did have room for eight. Of course it may have been three tables together.

Cheers!

On the Zuiderdam, six of our friends were seated together (as a group) but with no one seated at the ends of the table just three couples across from each other. We (2) were invited to join them but didn't. That table arrangement did have room for eight. Of course it may have been three tables together.

Cheers!

That's what they probably did - put three tables together. Knowing HAL, if it can be done, they will arrange to do it. It's possible that reservations for 6 may be all that is allowed when booking on-line, as the OP is attempting to do! :)

A few years ago we were at a group PG lunch (not dinner) for 22 people, and all the tables were set up for 6. A 7th could have gone on one end of each table, but the other end was against the window. I think you're going to have to settle for two tables of four.

I was online, trying to make a reservation for a party of eight, and it seemed the maximum was for six. Do they have larger tables and do I have to telephone for this?

Thank you in advance.

Which ship?:confused:

Hi,

We have been at a captain's dinner table in the Pinnacle on the Amsterdam with 14 people at the table.

I suspect they can make special arrangements for various size parties as long as the room is available and they have time to prepare.

Scott & Karen

Yes, they can accomodate a group of eight. You probably should book in advance by telephone to Ship's Services and confirm with Pinnacle Manager when you arrive at the ship.

We have been seated as part of group of eight in Pinnacle on Maasdam, Volendam, Noordam, Eurodam, and I forget which other ships.

We had reservations on the Ryndam for eight, but when we arrived they thought our reservations were four reservations for two.

But they graciously rearranged some tables and we were quickly seated for eight. We enjoyed the evening!

Archived