Zipline sign up

bencruzN

I've been trying to sign up on RCCL website for zipline in Labadee, but it tells me to wait closer to cruise time. We cruise in Oct, is it too early to do this online? I thought now was a good time. I didn't want to wait too long, or would it be ok to wait until we board?

Thanks

Visited Lab' via FOS in May

You could have signed up on the island and taken the ZIP nearly any time during the day. There were very long stretches of time with no one coming down (yes where we parked ourselves on the beach was a fun place to watch 'em .... which I did) Most of the buggies heading up the hill with riders had a couple or two - seldom full.

Ditto the 'coaster' ... I'd see one car come down the mt ... then not uncommon for 15 or 20 minutes b4 the next.

and we did the WaveRunners by just walking up and were on the next trip out in the early afternoon after eating (which btw closed very early IMO . . . eat by 1230 or get the leftovers and then by 1 pm. At 1:30 I went to get a hotdog and they were serving the last ones available to the person 20 in front of me from the last open serving line which had only hotdogs left)

What we saw was a factor of the ecomony - people may have spent to take the cruise but were being frugal about the extras. We even overheard bartenders talking about how 'off' sales were . . .

Also - there were some specials available once you got on the ship - for example: WaveRunner for the first trip of the morning was buy the driver and backseater was free.

I wouldn't stress out "not being able to go" . . .

But your cruise may have the spenders . . . dunno.

Archived