Guarantee P3 suite

cruzadict

Margatebne - keithm answered your question perfectly - closet space ok for couple of weeks cruise, but would be a struggle to fit a "world cruise" worth of clothes in there. The room itself was lovely though and the location of the one we had (can't remember the number sorry) was great - right next to Todd English so that we could walk through there to the sundecks, and straight out to the lifts and stairs for the Queens Grill Lounge and dining room. Walking to the Commodore Club and back was good exercise too - the length of the ship - well that was my excuse for going there anyway :-)

I haven't got a world cruise booked but I was under the impression that the Q7 suites do not have a walk in wardrobe and that a clothes rack is provided instead. Also, the desk between the two doors to the deck has been removed as well. That's the layout I thought I saw on Youtube. But if there is still a walk in closet that's great.

think we may have hijacked the original post (sorry folks) - there is no walk in closet, just a two door hanging wardrobe with a one door shelf section but this housed the safe, lifejackets, etc) the desk is still there between the windows

QM2.jpg.7fd590fcffb30d4e6e622825cf5e31d6.jpg

think we may have hijacked the original post (sorry folks) - there is no walk in closet, just a two door hanging wardrobe with a one door shelf section but this housed the safe, lifejackets, etc) the desk is still there between the windows

Oh cool, thanks for that. If we get upgraded the next category is Q7 and we were a bit fearful that it wouldn't be nice - and in fact not as pleasant as a P1. But your pic and post have put my mind at ease, thanks for that.

And yeah, sorry about the hijacking, back to guarantees.

Thanks Ray. In the past, I've met folks on board QM2 who got amazing rates at something called a 'flash sale' offered a few weeks pior to the voyage, but I've never been able to find those rates anywhere. I've read several articles about the days of heavily reduced cruise fares being over, so maybe 'flash sales' are no longer offered.

Well that's another thing. If there's a price drop on a cruise you've already booked, you get the reduction passed on in the US (from what I've read). In the UK if the fares are reduced and you've already booked, the new reduced fare doesn't get passed on.

Well that's another thing. If there's a price drop on a cruise you've already booked, you get the reduction passed on in the US (from what I've read). In the UK if the fares are reduced and you've already booked, the new reduced fare doesn't get passed on.

Hi Ray. Yes, we can get adjustments if the price drops prior to final payment, but (if I understand correctly) no adjustments after final payment. Which, theoretically, should indicate that if a cruise has not sold heavily by then, fares mightbe more likely to be lowered 89 days (or less) prior to voyage. But I've noticed few offers on OBC's and not a wide cabin selection after the 3 month period prior to voyage. -Salacia

Archived