Document's

Bojangles

Recerived our document yesterday, this would be for the Danube Discovery on the Avalon Tapestry Aug 22 to Sept. 4th. I was wondering again if anyone out here will be joining us on this cruise. I know the river boat is full so I guess no one on this sailing is posting.

Have a wonderful trip. For our first cruise I posted and didn't get any replies until about two months before the trip where I found some folks from Australia (group of 12) who were going to be on the ship. Last year again I posted and got no response. So, this year I tried again and got one response ... it is interesting that so few people know about this site and the wonderful information that is here ... and all of the wonderful folks willing to share their experiences.

I'm not on Avalon, but Viking, August 27. I was also having trouble finding a single sole on the same cruise, despite the fact that it's sold out. However, I then went on Viking's Facebook page and found a posting about the Rhine. Someone had responded to Viking's post, and it sounded like the person was on my cruise. I emailed her, using Facebook, and found out that she indeed WAS. SO - I don't know if you use or disdain Facebook, but it might be worth signing up and looking at it!

• 3 weeks later...

We received our docs yesterday....Avalon Artistry- European Splendor- Amsterdam to Vienna- Sept 19-Oct 1

Our first river cruise. Have done several ocean cruises which we really like. So this will be all new. Not sure if I'll like some of the things river cruising involves...but my Dh is charged and will keep me positive.

Archived