Why so little interest in the Allure forum ???

I read that the Guess store was going to be on the RP but that may have been incorrect.

Okay, we have the best ship in the world entering service in just a few months. Time to get the party started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::):D

Nope, your right. The Guess store is going into the RP where the Focus Photo Shop is located. That will move into part of the space used by the photo gallery right above it. This will be in addition to the Coach store in it's same location in CP.

Sorry, but I won't be on until 30th January 2011.

Mark, in London.

Sorry that we will not meet up...but I just know that Allure will be a great ship to be on...any week.......

I see that you are in London..... I used to live in Kingsbury NW9 many years ago....and Norbury SW16...many years ago.......I love to go to London when ever I am home, I live in Cocoa, FL now.....husband is American. Hope to retire BACK to England in a few years. ..Hampshire.... where my children live.

Have fun on your cruise,

Christine :)

Nope, your right. The Guess store is going into the RP where the Focus Photo Shop is located. That will move into part of the space used by the photo gallery right above it. This will be in addition to the Coach store in it's same location in CP.

Thanks for the info!! You have made me one very happy girl-a Guess store AND a Coach store!! Purse shopping in addition to the Allure Pre-Inaugural may be a perfect combo ;)

Good thing I can check 2 pieces of luggage for free on the flight home!! :D

Better start saving now... :o

So, the donut shop on the boardwalk, these are free; but the big muffins on the promenade cost money; is this correct?

Where are the big muffins on the Promenade? If they're located at the Cafe, then they should be free. I'm not sure about the coffee place??? All I know for sure is that I'll be on the Allure in just under 200 days and can't wait to review most of the food establishments! ;)

Where are the big muffins on the Promenade? If they're located at the Cafe, then they should be free. I'm not sure about the coffee place??? All I know for sure is that I'll be on the Allure in just under 200 days and can't wait to review most of the food establishments! ;)

This is a bit off topic for this thread, but here goes. The Cupcake Shop is on the Promenade and those cupcakes cost extra. It's a very cute little bakery shop. They offer, at a cost, cupcake decorating classes. The cupcakes were decorated quite nicely on the Oasis.

This is a bit off topic for this thread, but here goes. The Cupcake Shop is on the Promenade and those cupcakes cost extra. It's a very cute little bakery shop. They offer, at a cost, cupcake decorating classes. The cupcakes were decorated quite nicely on the Oasis.

Do you know what muffins the previous poster was talking about? I'm aware of the cupcakes/classes, but hadn't heard about the muffins. Where are they offered?

Archived