Caribbean Princess Feb 2011

Another first time cruiser here with tons of questions, ha! Sooo glad I found this forum - only 1/4 of the way thru and already feel better about our decision to try cruising! We are doing the Southern trip so I"m sure I will be back on here with a few questions of my own. Hope my countdown clock shows up!

Another first time cruiser here with tons of questions, ha! Sooo glad I found this forum - only 1/4 of the way thru and already feel better about our decision to try cruising! We are doing the Southern trip so I"m sure I will be back on here with a few questions of my own. Hope my countdown clock shows up!
It did, and ask away.

A suggestion: Go to the Connections Forum and then go to the princess section, then find your exact cruise. There you will be dealing with folks who are on the same cruise you'll be on and many will ask the same questions you might have, or you may ask a question which will benefit one of your fellow passengers. The information found in the Connections Forum can prove invaluable. I know that it has to me on several occasions.

Welcome to Cruise Critic CruisinNewbie2010.

Here's a link to the Roll Call for your cruise. This is a thread consisting of the Cruise Critics that are signed up for your cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=297

Jonathan

Welcome to Cruise Critic. As well as the roll call forum, there is a forum here for each cruise line, located near the top of the Boards page, Princess is under Cruise Lines P-Z. I think many new members think those are links to the Cruise Line websites, but they are places to talk about the specific cruise line and its ships. EM

It did, and ask away.

A suggestion: Go to the Connections Forum and then go to the princess section, then find your exact cruise. There you will be dealing with folks who are on the same cruise you'll be on and many will ask the same questions you might have, or you may ask a question which will benefit one of your fellow passengers. The information found in the Connections Forum can prove invaluable. I know that it has to me on several occasions.

Thanks very much....lots of info here!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. As well as the roll call forum, there is a forum here for each cruise line, located near the top of the Boards page, Princess is under Cruise Lines P-Z. I think many new members think those are links to the Cruise Line websites, but they are places to talk about the specific cruise line and its ships. EM

Wow, I never knew so many people were "into" cruising!! I think I'm on information overload, ha. Fortunately I have several months to go thru them all. Thanks for your help.

Archived