Nosy balcony neighbors?

WeatherGeek

Can anyone see through the dividers between the balconies? Are there any large cracks that people can see through? Has anyone ever had a neighbor peer around the divider into your balcony?

Just wondering if anyone will be able to see anything "indecent" going on ;)

There is one additional item to consider. The chairs on the balconies do not support the weight of two average-sized persons. They tend to disassemble themselves rather easily.

:D

Speaking from experience, are you? :eek: :p

The dividers are opaque plastic or glass or something. If you are on your balcony and your cabin lights are off, your neighbors are in theirs with their cabin lights on, you can definately see silouettes. It is also very easy to look around the end of them. You can't see into the cabin but you can see the balcony. I took this picture of my brother's balcony next to us because I couldn't get a full shot of ours while standing in it. (I ask first :D )http://community.webshots.com/photo/64207829/64254724DaWZGD

You guys are a bunch of comedians! :D

I've never had neighbors who were nosy enough to stick their heads around the partition just to look. A conversation started at the rail is usually enough for them and us. I have seen it done though when friends/family are staying in adjacent cabins.

I have a confession to make. I peeked around our balcony once but it was only once because we were in the cabin right next to one with a wrap around balcony and I just had to get a peek at it. I was pretty sure no one was out there though because I made sure it was quiet before I looked.

Archived