Orangegrove’s Epic Adventure – Two Week Cruise from July 17-31, Eastern and Western C

orangegrove

I happened to have a CVS extra card and we used that all week. The cabin stewards moved it up so the air doesn’t run all day because they are ordered to do this,

I understand the use of the card, although several people have commented that the ac worked regardless of having the card in the slot or not. Just curious...what do you mean by "the steward moved it up"? :)

Thanks....great reveiw!!

I understand the use of the card, although several people have commented that the ac worked regardless of having the card in the slot or not. Just curious...what do you mean by "the steward moved it up"? :)

Thanks....great reveiw!!

Put the thermostat on a higher temp setting. Each room has it's own controls.

Put the thermostat on a higher temp setting. Each room has it's own controls.

Duh! Guess I didn't latch onto that for some reason...thanks :) I guess that somewhat defeats the concept of leaving a key in the slot.

When we left the card in after the steward made up the room we noticed when we returned the room to be much cooler. There is still ac on, but on very hot days we could tell the difference. The card slips into this slot which has a light to tell you if the card is in correctly. If it continues to blink the card is not in right and soon you will be in the dark. The steward would just raise the card a little bit so the lights will be deactivated. We didn't care if the lights were on but sometimes that cabin was quite warm when we returned.

I have a travel clock with a temp on it. I would get indoor readings anywhere from 67.9 degrees to 74.2. May not seem like a lot, but when you get 3 people in a small room you can feel the difference.

OrangeGrove, thanks again for the terrific review and info. I do have a question though. We leave on the 8/14 b2b sailing and it sounds like you didn't have to exchange your card key or settle up your account after the first sailing. Is this correct?

Thanks so much,

Alyn

OrangeGrove, thanks again for the terrific review and info. I do have a question though. We leave on the 8/14 b2b sailing and it sounds like you didn't have to exchange your card key or settle up your account after the first sailing. Is this correct?

Thanks so much,

Alyn

Yes, this is correct. We did ask for a statement on Friday night at Guest Services just to verify charges. Makes it easier, although we did check our account almost daily on the tv.

What is the charge to eat at O’Sheehan’s, and how much were the milk shakes there.:D

No charge for O'Sheehan's. I can't remember what the milk shake charge I believe it was $3.95 or there abouts. We didn't even try them. Surprisingly cause my DH loves shakes.

No charge for O'Sheehan's. I can't remember what the milk shake charge I believe it was $3.95 or there abouts. We didn't even try them. Surprisingly cause my DH loves shakes.

Thank you for this info! I didn't even know they had milkshakes to purchase! I'm sure my daughter will want one, but I'll try to steer her to the soft serve (as you did) as much as I can. :D

I did not get off, been to Miami many times, however, you could get off. Take key card, passport, go through customs, etc. THen just grab a cab and go. I would get off early because you have to be back on by 3p I believe. They were letting people off as early as 7:30am. But not much going on in Miami that early.

I'm confused, isn't there a place for the B2B passengers to meet up at onboard. When I made reservations we were told, you could stay on the ship. Our cruise consultant also told us cruise would count as 2, we originally had booked each week separately and changed to 14 day based on (NCL) cruise consultants advice. Advice Please. :confused:

When I was shopping for our upcoming b2b cruise - 8/21 & 8/28 - I checked out prices.

Found that one single 14 day b2b cruise for the 3 of us cost about $1500 cheaper than the total of 2 separate cruises!!

We're in BA stern cabin.

would you mind posting the Dailies or email them to me? :)

atlcruise@******.tv

I am having scanner issues and need to stop by my husbands office. We got a new computer a couple months ago and I have an old scanner and there are no drivers for my old beast. I also have a new laptop and the scanner will not work on that.....very frustrating! :(

I'm confused, isn't there a place for the B2B passengers to meet up at onboard. When I made reservations we were told, you could stay on the ship. Our cruise consultant also told us cruise would count as 2, we originally had booked each week separately and changed to 14 day based on (NCL) cruise consultants advice. Advice Please. :confused:

No meet up place. Maybe on other ships/lines not sure. This was our first. But you definately get off the ship for customs, walk outside the building and come back inside the terminal.

I am expecting to find out tomorrow about the cruise credit. My TA is coming back tonight and she will call NCL tomorrow.

Archived