Orangegrove’s Epic Adventure – Two Week Cruise from July 17-31, Eastern and Western C

orangegrove

I am having scanner issues and need to stop by my husbands office. We got a new computer a couple months ago and I have an old scanner and there are no drivers for my old beast. I also have a new laptop and the scanner will not work on that.....very frustrating! :(

if you want to - you can send them to me via FAX and i will post them :) let me know.

cruise AT ****** DOT tv

Fab Review!!! Thanks for taking the time, glad you and your family had such a wonderful time, your pics are brilliant too!

I'm sure when reading I thought ooo must ask ...but now can't remember what i wanted to ask, I'm sure it will come back to me later!

In the meantime, many thanks for your review, enjoyed reading it and looking at your lovely photos, my husband and daughter are going to LOVE the candy store!! :D

Sam :)

Great review and great pictures, thanks for taking time to post.

Question on the soda vending machines, do they only take cash or can you swipe a room card? And, do you remember how much sodas were this way?

Thanks again!

Mark

No Cash, just swipe away. They were $2 and this was a cheaper way then at the bar. No gratuity and more soda!

First let me say you did a fab review. We are doing the Sept 4th Western Carribbean and we are very excited.

"Earlier we signed up for the Couples Spa Pass $199 per week, only 60 couple passes sold."

I quoted part of your review regarding the "spa Pass". I just want to clarify. Is this a pass that can be used throughout the entire cruise and what do you get with it?

Thanks!

No Cash, just swipe away. They were $2 and this was a cheaper way then at the bar. No gratuity and more soda!

Thanks! I think this will be the ticket for my kids instead of the soda sticker. A couple Mountain Dew's a day and they'll be in heaven!

Thanks again, appreciate the info!

Mark

First let me say you did a fab review. We are doing the Sept 4th Western Carribbean and we are very excited.

"Earlier we signed up for the Couples Spa Pass $199 per week, only 60 couple passes sold."

I quoted part of your review regarding the "spa Pass". I just want to clarify. Is this a pass that can be used throughout the entire cruise and what do you get with it?

Thanks!

Yes you can use it for the whole week. You have access to the Hydrotherapy Pool, Hot tub, Stone Heat Loungers, reg. loungers, Herbal Steam Room, Finnish Sauna, and Sanarium. I may have missed something, but it does not include any massage.

I am having scanner issues and need to stop by my husbands office. We got a new computer a couple months ago and I have an old scanner and there are no drivers for my old beast. I also have a new laptop and the scanner will not work on that.....very frustrating! :(

Nice review, would love to view the daily when you get the issues solved. Would also love to see the MDR menu as I rarely eat at the specialty restaurants.

Hello and thank you Orangegrove for such an extensive detailed report and review of your first weeks experiences aboard the new Epic. I will be cruising the B2B on the Epic with my wife and 2 year old daughter from December 4th to the 18th, flying into Miami International Airport from Boston at about 8:50 am. How long to the port from the airport? How expensive will the cab be? Being a Lattitudes Silver member weren't you initially seperated from the regular guests upon boarding and put in an express line? Were you able to leave your luggage and belongings in your room after the first week, seeing that you probably had the same room for both weeks. Did you use the balcony at all and if so how was it and how small is it really in comparison to other ships? We will be cruising on the Spirit out of Boston this October 23 rd for 15 nights to the Southern Caribbean and then after the Epic in December, we cruise the Jewel on February 2nd and by that time we should be cruised out for awhile. I would greatly appreciate if you could answer any or all questions I asked at your convience of course to give me a better idea on what to expect on this new massive ship. ThanK You and have a great time on your second week aboard the Epic with you family :D

Did I miss it (I really don't think so) but I am anxiously awaiting your review of the Western Caribbean. We are planning to take a Western trip on Feb 5th and I would like to hear what you did, especially the excursions.

Mary Lou

Did I miss it (I really don't think so) but I am anxiously awaiting your review of the Western Caribbean. We are planning to take a Western trip on Feb 5th and I would like to hear what you did, especially the excursions.

Mary Lou

No, I need to finish it up...I've been busy and cc has been so slow, it's frustrating!

I also have to be in the mood to write. The first week took 13 Word pages! :eek:

Great review! I understand that they are Not doing Lattitude Party's on Epic but wonder if they did the Platinum and Silver and if so when? Also did you notice if they offered the Behind the Scenes Tour?

Thanks!

Great review! I understand that they are Not doing Lattitude Party's on Epic but wonder if they did the Platinum and Silver and if so when? Also did you notice if they offered the Behind the Scenes Tour?

Thanks!

THey were doing Platinum and Gold/ not silver as far as I know. I should be silver after this cruise. :)

I can't remember the behind the scenes tour, but I think someone mentioned on this thread that it is for villa people and/or maybe high end latitudes people.

Archived