Oceania toiletries

crabcruiser

Pinotlover, I too have "embraced" my grey hair whereas my " other half " uses a special shampoo which personally I think makes his hair silver as opposed to white. I like to think it looks distinguished, whereas my young work colleagues call me "the old grey one" :o

Shampoo is shampoo, rarely known for its miracle properties ;)

Fortunately we both have what can only be called as a "decent head of hair"

On a long cruise in South America, I noticed people's hair (and mine) looking more and more dry. I had to buy something to help in Ushuaia. We were in a regular balcony cabin. Next time, I brought some conditioner.

Edited by Tansy Mews

On Oceania, depending on what stateroom level you are in, they have 3 different types of Bvlgari.

Top levels, bottles with red caps, next level down(probably Penthouses) green caps, everything else, clear. In the red and green you get a shampoo that is only for shampoo, in the clear the shampoo is a combination shampoo/shower gel. Frankly I didn't care much for the fragrance of the red cap, much too feminine. On the other hand ladies will probably like it.

If memory serves me right, there is a little kit with maybe a few "Q-tips" but you would be well advised to bring your own supply. They are light weight and pack easily in a plastic bag so we always just pack them. Most discount stores have travel packs of "Q-tips" in a nice plastic case also.