Liberty GS questions please

I have only sailed once before in a GS and have a couple of questions for those who have sailed in a GS or higher on Liberty. As we all know, not all policies are fleet wide: some are ship specific, thus my LOS questions. 1. Is the specialty restaurant lunch seating for the WJ open on embarkation day? 2. Can you order room service breakfast on debarkation day? 3. Were your beach towels left in your cabin for you?

I have only sailed once before in a GS and have a couple of questions for those who have sailed in a GS or higher on Liberty. As we all know, not all policies are fleet wide: some are ship specific, thus my LOS questions. 1. Is the specialty restaurant lunch seating for the WJ open on embarkation day? 2. Can you order room service breakfast on debarkation day? 3. Were your beach towels left in your cabin for you?

I just sailed in a GS on LOS 7/11/2010. I can't answer #1 or #2 for you, but I can tell you that beach towels were in fact in our cabin for us.

Have fun!

On debarkation day they set up a special room for all suite guests to eat breakfast. The concierge was there to personally take care of suite guests and excort you off the ship.

On Mariner Chops was not open for suite guests to sit on embarkation day. Didn't know if this was a one-time thing or standard. It would have been nice because that is when the Windjammer is most crowded.

Room service was not available on disembarkation day, in fact I think cut off late the night before. I'm pretty sure this is standard.

Archived