Question - Fun Pass using TA

Muumuu

My daughter is going on the Dream with a group of friends. Someone else took care of booking. That person went through a TA.

My daughter asked me to fill out her fun pass and I can't. Her booking number is not like the usual numbers we have. I have always booked through Carnival.

So my question is if booked via TA how can she get her fun pass completed?

My daughter is going on the Dream with a group of friends. Someone else took care of booking. That person went through a TA.

My daughter asked me to fill out her fun pass and I can't. Her booking number is not like the usual numbers we have. I have always booked through Carnival.

So my question is if booked via TA how can she get her fun pass completed?

It does not make a difference on who books the cruise in terms of the booking number and being able to complete a funpass.

The TA may have placed them in a group and not yet provided them with an individual reservation # yet (assuming they have not finalized the group yet due to final payments not being made yet).

Fair point, it just may be that they are trying use the group number instead of the booking number.

Fair point, it just may be that they are trying use the group number instead of the booking number.

And as you said, regardless if a TA booked it, or you booked direct with CCL, as long as you have your "ACTUAL Reservation # for your stateroom/booking",,,, ANYONE can take care of the FunPass ! :D

Archived