Flat screen TVs on Serenade?

Often we enjoy watching a bit of TV at night right before bed, to unwind when we are on a cruise. In looking at some of the pictures that have been posted of Serenade, it looks like all they have is the old clunky type TVs. Are there any flat screen TVs on this ship? Again, I don't want it to seem as if we watch a great deal of television on our cruises, just to unwind before bed. Thank you for any information anyone may be able to share!

Often we enjoy watching a bit of TV at night right before bed, to unwind when we are on a cruise. In looking at some of the pictures that have been posted of Serenade, it looks like all they have is the old clunky type TVs. Are there any flat screen TVs on this ship? Again, I don't want it to seem as if we watch a great deal of television on our cruises, just to unwind before bed. Thank you for any information anyone may be able to share!

I was on the Radiance last year, sister ship, and they do indeed have the old clunky tvs, but they work fine. We did a cabin crawl, and if I remember correctly, some of the suites had flatscreens ;)

Cindy

You know, I honestly can't remember what kind it was. It fit on the shelf beside the mirror. I don't think it was a flat screen, but it served the purpose and wasn't in the way of anything.

When I sailed her in March, they had regular TVs, not flat screens. We had flat screens on Freedom, which actually seemed to take up too much room. We don't do much TV watching, so it doesn't really matter to us. We just have it on while getting ready, usually to the ship's channel.

We were on Serenade in April and our JS cabin had a flat screen desk top.

Here is the Flat screen TVs on Serenade? thread that you started yesterday in case you missed some posts

We were on Serenade in April and our JS cabin had a flat screen desk top.

Here is the Flat screen TVs on Serenade? thread that you started yesterday in case you missed some posts

Thank you so much Patty! I don't know how I managed to do that. I had missed those responses so I am grateful that you guided me back! :)

Archived