Stateroom amentities?

imasundrop

We're cruising in a few days and I wonder what sort of amenities, specifically toiletries, are in the cabins? We'll be in a Princess oceanview cabin. Should I bring toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, etc?

Thanks!

Tammy

If you have hair that's in any way "picky" about hair products, like color treated, permed or whatever, bring your own shampoo. I cannot stand the products they use on the ships as it strips the color from my hair. You will also need your own toothpaste, razors, hairspray, and most other personal products. You will not need soap unless you have some reason for using special soaps.

Hi Tammy,

We just got back from sailing on the Sapphire Princess to Alaska. It was my first cruise and we loved it! We had an obstructed view cabin. Our cabin had: Tissues, Soaps, Lotion, Shampoo & Conditioner. You get refills daily and can always ask your steward for more if you need extra shampoo or conditioner.

I hope you enjoy your cruise!

Deanna

I don't like what's provided so I pick up travel size containers and fill with my own products. Even with my own hair products, your hair "acts" differently on a cruise (wind, humidity, heat, salt water, sun). Your hair tends to get dried out and if you have treated hair, it's even worse. None of the lines carry toothpaste. They sell it (for about double the price) in a shop on the ship along with other toiletries. My advice would be to bring your own.

The only line that 'suppplies' toothpaste was Carnival. I haven't sailed them in 8 months, but they didn't supply toiletries, but there was a dish with samples in the bathroom, and it usually included little single dose toothpaste samples. EM

We're cruising in a few days and I wonder what sort of amenities, specifically toiletries, are in the cabins? We'll be in a Princess oceanview cabin. Should I bring toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, etc?

Thanks!

Tammy

I just got off a Princess cruise about two weeks ago. Princess provided shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap and a beach towel.

The only line that 'suppplies' toothpaste was Carnival. I haven't sailed them in 8 months, but they didn't supply toiletries, but there was a dish with samples in the bathroom, and it usually included little single dose toothpaste samples. EM

And on my Carnival cruise, that sample dish had a disposable razor and some kind of fiber supplement. No toothpaste.

Archived