What happened to CDs George the Greek and Lenny Halliday?

Lenny's dad passed away and Lenny retired several months ago.

I believe that George is still on the Inspiration.

:)

OK, normally I could care less for the CD used car salesman types but Lenny was a nice guy. George the Greek is not on the CD list the remainder of this year from what I saw. Perhaps he went to greener pastures?

I had Lenny in May on Triumph ....this is only 3 months later ... and he retired "several months ago" ... sure must have been sudden and right after I saw him. I also was on Ecstasy over July 4th, and the mentioned Lenny and no mention he retired. (only a month ago).

Strange

Glad to know George is still with us. He was our Maitre'd on our very first cruise on the Celebration out of New Orleans. We will never forget him - he is the best. That was back in the days when he rang bell chimes over the PA system to call us to dinner. He would announce first sitting and second sitting. Those were the days.

Wow just what we need a new list. We can pick and choose our cruises based on whom the MD will be.

As I previously posted...

There is a Maitre 'd list?

Is this on John's page?

I have stopped going to his page, as I have been rather busy - and as entertaining as it is, something had to give!

Tom

Im still trying to figure out how Lenny retired several months ago, if I saw him on my cruise, 3 months ago. Must have been very very sudden as I talked to him quite a few times and he never mentioned retiring.

They say it was due to the passing of his dad. Is that correct? Beats me but had him as CD once and thought he did a good job.

Wish him well whatever he might be doing.

Im still trying to figure out how Lenny retired several months ago, if I saw him on my cruise, 3 months ago. Must have been very very sudden as I talked to him quite a few times and he never mentioned retiring.

It was. His intention was to retire at the end of his contract as his dad was quite ill. Lenny quit when his dad passed.

• 1 month later...

Archived