What was that web site??

eal

A month or so ago some posted a web for ships' deck plans. This site allowed you to drag one deck on top of the other so you could see what was directly above and below your cabin.

I thought I added that site to my favorites, but now I can't find it. :confused:

Can someone tell me what the site is?

Thanks in advance!

Hello? You have to pay to look at this site. Maybe someone can find a free site. I don't pay. Thanks.

I didn't pay and found the link to slide one deck on top of the other. It is there. I promise!

Glad this topic came up. I went to the website and the feature to drag and drop the decks on top of each other is great. Now I can more easily determine what is above us when we go on a cruise, which is beneficial. I went on a cruise once on an older ship and if we knew what was above us, we would have chosen a different cabin. Thanks!

These look like the exact same plans available on the RCL website. I don't see any benefit to this site.

The benefit is that it allows you to "drag and drop" decks on top of each other. Helps when trying to find out what will be above and below your cabin.

To the other poster, the drag and drop feature is free. There are other parts of the site you need to pay for. Just stay away from those and you will be fine.

Archived