Sleep Inn, Baltimore

digertwo

I have been doing some research and it looks like Sleep Inn is the cheapest rate for the Park and Cruise with Shuttle in Baltimore. However reading reviews on trip advisor it doesn't appear to be a great hotel. Has anyone stayed there and had a positive experience.

Otherwise if it's horrible I'm back to looking for another reasonable hotel.

• 3 weeks later...
I have been doing some research and it looks like Sleep Inn is the cheapest rate for the Park and Cruise with Shuttle in Baltimore. However reading reviews on trip advisor it doesn't appear to be a great hotel. Has anyone stayed there and had a positive experience.

Otherwise if it's horrible I'm back to looking for another reasonable hotel.

I hope not because I have booked this hotel for our Dec cruise on the Enchantment.

This was posted on a thread below this one (Port of Baltimore, Where to Stay):

Originally Posted by Shirley&Dale viewpost.gif

We just got back from the Pride and stayed at the Sleep Inn before the cruise. We got a rate of $88! including breakfast, free parking and the shuttle. I had to book thru the web site stay123 dot com to get this rate, booking direct thru the hotel was more. They charge a non refundable deposit of $22 at time of reservation. Everyone in our group of 11 were very pleased with the arrangement. The hotel was fine, nothing fancy. Breakfast was sufficient. But the shuttle was extremely convenient. All 11 of us with all our luggage in one van. We had no waiting at the hotel, and had a very fast pickup after debarkation. I highly recommend.

A good friend of mine who cruises a lot recommends the Sleep Inn for pre-cruise stay. He is sailing on the Holiday Mercury cruise and will be staying there again. However, he lives in Northern VA and he is looking for convenience and comfort. It's not near the Inner Harbor and you will probably do no more than sleep and have breakfast there, but if that's what you are looking for it should be fine. Remember you will only be there one night. My understanding is that your car will be safe there and if that's your main concern then you should be fine.

Archived