'Explorer' pax arrested on drug charges

jleq

actually the fish is the second common use ,while pass tense of odor is 3rd,

melting to remove metal is number one,besides I thought the smuggling fish was illegal also

:cj

I consulted with the dictionary and smelled is the past tense of smell, unless you're an Alabama graduate..........:D

AUbie

If I absolutely had to choose, I would much rather be on a ship full of them evil pot heads than I would a ship full of drunks.

Watch out! Soon millions of people will be killed on our roads due to someone smoking dope! Domestic violence will sky rocket! Fights on cruise ships will escalate! Pot is evil! Arrest anyone who smokes it! Release a petafile to make room! Can someone pass me a drink?

What the HECK is a petafile?

Do you by any chance mean a pedophile? I can't even imagine what else you are talking about.

...Release a petafile to make room! Can someone pass me a drink?

I agree! No reason to confiscate files from PeTA!

Hey, I'm not a vegetarian, but they have a right to advertise Vegan-ism with naked stars... Totally not opposed to that.

:confused: So I read the article - and wonder ?? was he taken off the ship? did he get to continue his cruise? Did the staff smoke the rest of his pot? Why are some of you talking about Starfish? and WHEN will this all be leagal so we can put this to bed. My God - the guy wasnt hurting anyone.. he wasn't in a drunken brawl - or jumping ship.. or distrubing anyone (unlike some drunks). what a shame.

:confused: So I read the article - and wonder ?? was he taken off the ship? did he get to continue his cruise? Did the staff smoke the rest of his pot? Why are some of you talking about Starfish? and WHEN will this all be leagal so we can put this to bed. My God - the guy wasnt hurting anyone.. he wasn't in a drunken brawl - or jumping ship.. or distrubing anyone (unlike some drunks). what a shame.

While it does seem like overly vigorous enforcement, it's still not very smart to break laws (especially drug laws) while in foreign countries. You just don't always know how they are going to view those kinds of infractions, whether or not you are disturbing anyone. Sounds like he was fined-I think he was lucky- in some foreign countries the penalty for possession of drugs (even something as "benign" as marijuana) can be very severe.

While it does seem like overly vigorous enforcement, it's still not very smart to break laws (especially drug laws) while in foreign countries. You just don't always know how they are going to view those kinds of infractions, whether or not you are disturbing anyone. Sounds like he was fined-I think he was lucky- in some foreign countries the penalty for possession of drugs (even something as "benign" as marijuana) can be very severe.

They got 1500 bucks.A good financial move by Bermuda.Plus they don't have to feed or house the offender.Only if our current administration were so wise

roflmao! This is a entertaining thread. I have to agree with those that think drunks are nasty (& can be dangerous) and stoned people are usually just funny.

Some drunks are nasty ,but most are funny.(Unless they are driving ).I remember a cruise where we went to an all you can drink venue in Mexico.There were a dozen young ladies from the Carnival ship drinking and dancing .Quite entertaining.Too bad they were sailing Carnival.We only had a frat house from Michigan on our Ship.Not at all entertaining

Some drunks are nasty ,but most are funny.(Unless they are driving ).I remember a cruise where we went to an all you can drink venue in Mexico.There were a dozen young ladies from the Carnival ship drinking and dancing .Quite entertaining.Too bad they were sailing Carnival.We only had a frat house from Michigan on our Ship.Not at all entertaining

To be fair, if the frat guys were from Michigan STATE, then that explains everything. :eek:

I think drunks are far worse than potheads. Potheads are usually pretty mellow; drunks are usually belligerent and sloppy. And most people I know that smoke pot (not many, so I don't know if it's a fair analysis) don't drink.

And drunk starfish? Those are the worst! ;)

I I read a stat that 55% of drivers tested as driving under the influance of MJ were also legally intoxicated.

and what about the stats regarding drivers testing positive for alcohol whether they were under the influence of MJ? Surely that is more relevent.

Just curious, because to the best of my knowledge there is no stats in the UK verifying your assumption.

To be fair, if the frat guys were from Michigan STATE, then that explains everything. :eek:

I think drunks are far worse than potheads. Potheads are usually pretty mellow; drunks are usually belligerent and sloppy. And most people I know that smoke pot (not many, so I don't know if it's a fair analysis) don't drink.

And drunk starfish? Those are the worst! ;)

Now I do admit the Pot heads I knew in my younger years where more mellow than those who only drank the hard stuff.Most who smoked weed also enjoyed a cold beer and wine.Of course some,more than a few, of those that indulged in weed did so for breakfast also.Now I would agree that pot smokers tend to drink less coffee than drunks:D

Archived