'Splendor' staffer arrested on 10-year-old sex charge

jleq

The article states that he really wasn't a Carnival employee. He worked for a company called Steiner that supplies people for spa services on ships...

:)

I guess technically that's true, Mach, but he was on board the ship as a fitness instructor and manager of spa services. Just wasn't hired directly by Carnival, who relied on Steiner to dot he background stuff. Had also worked on other ships and cruise lines under Steiner.

I guess technically that's true, Mach, but he was on board the ship as a fitness instructor and manager of spa services. Just wasn't hired directly by Carnival, who relied on Steiner to dot he background stuff. Had also worked on other ships and cruise lines under Steiner.

My guess is that he also wore a Carnival nametag.

Yes, the Spa (just like the Gift Shop) is sub-contracted out.

Which (as you pointed out) is why this guy worked on other cruise lines before Carnival .....

I'm amazed at the STUPIDITY of this wanted suspect to have a FACEBOOK account ! ! :eek: What was he thinking ? ? :confused:

(its important to remember also that he is, at this point, the ACCUSED, not convicted)

I'm amazed at the STUPIDITY of this wanted suspect to have a FACEBOOK account ! ! :eek: What was he thinking ? ? :confused:

If you know any detectives, they will tell you Facebook, Myspace and other social networking spots are great ways to nab fugitives. When someone has been a fugitive for that long, they just assume no one is looking for them. Which sadly is usually the case.

If you know any detectives, they will tell you Facebook, Myspace and other social networking spots are great ways to nab fugitives. When someone has been a fugitive for that long, they just assume no one is looking for them. Which sadly is usually the case.

Hmmm...great idea for a short story or maybe a noir novel.

Archived