Finding "kids sail free" deals ?

deebaxster

Greetings - I'd like to take the family to Alaska next summer. 2 parents, 2 kids ages 6 & 3. Does anyone know an easy way to be notified when a cruise line begins offering special deals for kids/3rd&4th passengers? Maybe an email list or something like that.

Should I form a relationship with a travel agent and have him/her be on the lookout?

Thanks!

Greetings - I'd like to take the family to Alaska next summer. 2 parents, 2 kids ages 6 & 3. Does anyone know an easy way to be notified when a cruise line begins offering special deals for kids/3rd&4th passengers? Maybe an email list or something like that.

Should I form a relationship with a travel agent and have him/her be on the lookout?

Thanks!

Go to each cruise line website and sign up to receive email specials. I get them from HAL all the time, with 3/4 person free or reduced rates. Heck, I get emails from Costa and MSC and I never sailed or signed up with them...Also click on the Cruise Agencies link at the top of the page and sign up for some of them to send you email specials. I get them from several agencies I have browsed but never booked with. EM

I think -- all of the above. :D

Go directly to the cruise line web sites and click on the "subscribe buttons" to be emailed for "family offers"

And I think -- coming to CC. Whenever there is a kids sail free promotion, you WILL see it here on CC. As soon as the kids sail free promotions come out, you will see it posted here at the CC Family Board. ;)

We encourage everyone to share the emails they get. So if you get one, share with the rest of the class. And we promise to do the same. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Costa cruises does not charge for children!

Costa has some cruises that do not charge for children but I have found them to be during the school year when the majority of families do not travel. I don't think kids are free all the time.

Archived