Non Smoking cabins

TRIXON

Has anyone had the unfortunate occasion to be put in a cabin that has previously had someone smoking in it.

Do all the cabins allow smoking?? We were never asked if we would like smoking or none smoking.

I personally cannot stand the smell of cigarettes and as I have an Asthma problem this can really upset my system.

All comments welcome.

Do all the cabins allow smoking??

Yes.

From the Costa UK Web site:

Smokers

Smoking is strictly forbidden in the theatres, restaurants andbuffets (indoor areas), corridors, halls, lifts and stairwells.There are areas reserved for smokers in the lounges. Pipesand cigars may only be smoked in designated areas. In orderto avoid creating fire hazards, please remember to extinguishcigarettes in the ashtrays provided and never throw litcigarettes overboard.

Ron

if you happen to encounter the problem, ask your steward to do a deep clean. they change all the linens and run a special ionizer to get get of the odor.

if you don't think that will be sufficient, there are lines that forbid smoking in the cabin. do a little research and you'll find the line that is right for you.

• 2 weeks later...
if you happen to encounter the problem, ask your steward to do a deep clean. they change all the linens and run a special ionizer to get get of the odor.

if you don't think that will be sufficient, there are lines that forbid smoking in the cabin. do a little research and you'll find the line that is right for you.

Thanks this is great advice. I was worrying about the smell of smoke particularly as we are in an outside window so we won't be able to get fresh air!

Archived