suddenly N/A??

Hi guys,

I have been watching the prices for a cruise we are interesting in taking as we were hoping to book onboard our next cruise. We are sailing Liberty on 19th September (wohoooo!) and were looking at booking Radience of the Seas Alaskan cruise for 15th May 2011. I have been watching the prices and wishing I booked when the prices first came out (they have gone up $1000 since I first starting looking :eek:) When I looked last week I noticed many of the categories were N/A but today when I looked there are no available pricing details for ANY THING! It just says N/A for every thing! Can any one enlighten me? Does this mean that all cabins are sold out??? :confused:

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I have been watching the prices for a cruise we are interesting in taking as we were hoping to book onboard our next cruise. We are sailing Liberty on 19th September (wohoooo!) and were looking at booking Radience of the Seas Alaskan cruise for 15th May 2011. I have been watching the prices and wishing I booked when the prices first came out (they have gone up $1000 since I first starting looking :eek:) When I looked last week I noticed many of the categories were N/A but today when I looked there are no available pricing details for ANY THING! It just says N/A for every thing! Can any one enlighten me? Does this mean that all cabins are sold out??? :confused:

Thanks!

Could be....not likely but sure does happen! Call RCCL and ask

TAs canbook and hold rooms from what I understand for 6 months. Gives them time to sell them. After they turn back unsold cabins they go back on the list. That is why one day it may say N/A and the next day something is open. This could also be the case.

wait until you cruise then you find out if it is available or not...

maybe watch for cancellation but it won't be cheaper...

like I did for Pamana Canal 08 I got cancellation but due near the times most people cancelled it over the reason cannot afford to pay the full amount etc...

maybe you keep eye on it ....

Scottishwee35

Someone from our roll call called C&A and it is now in inventory maintenance. Try again in a few days :) Hope to see you onboard.

Yes, I was the one who called C&A and posted their response on our roll call.

But ... I am now wondering a little ... sure took them a while to get that "no problems" answer from a supervisor.

Also, someone else posted that this cruise is on some kind of "code red" status, or something like that?

Plus ... I added it back to "My Cruises" yesterday, and today it has yet again been removed from my list! Not a good sign. Why would inventory maintenance result in the cruise disappearing from my little personalized list? Hmm.

This is similar to what happened with our post-Olympics Radiance repositioning cruise that got canceled on us last winter. I found out about that here on CC first ...

Of course, there was a valid reason: RCL's contract to provide housing at the Olympics fell through, and this was the repo from that. And it was far enough in advance that we could make alternate plans.

I guess it's just wait-and-see on this one. Hope they don't make us wait too long, though, if it turns out to actually be canceled. It's not that far in the future; some people already have their airfare booked.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, or a worry-wart! It's just that I am really looking forward to this particular cruise, and I'm a bit concerned now.

Jan

I have that cruise booked too. I called RCCL and they show the reservation on the system, so we're still booked. The rep's explanation for why it disappeared from My Cruises was that it sold out. That doesn't make sense to me, so until I read this thread and the other one I just chalked it up to an IT issue. Now I wonder. The rep also assured me that I could make payments over the phone, so I wonder if I will ever see it on My Cruises again.

I have that cruise booked too. I called RCCL and they show the reservation on the system, so we're still booked. The rep's explanation for why it disappeared from My Cruises was that it sold out. That doesn't make sense to me, so until I read this thread and the other one I just chalked it up to an IT issue. Now I wonder. The rep also assured me that I could make payments over the phone, so I wonder if I will ever see it on My Cruises again.

I don't understand how they could say it is sold out as final payment hasn't passed yet :(

Archived