Free beach in Cozumel

Charity0000

Alot of the beaches are technically "free", but if you want use of the facilities, ie restrooms, chairs, etc you are expected to pay an entrance fee or a minimum food/drink purchase, which is quite fair since someone has to maintain them. There are several beaches which are not all inclusives that offer a usage fee or minimum purchase fee that are quite reasonable and much cheaper than the all inclusives.

I think it may just be fun to walk and beach hop allowing to check them all out and see which ones end up our favorites. Anyone been to the MONEY BAR AND BEACH.?? I wish there was an all inclusive beach excursion that allowed you to visit 4 or 5 beaches.

I think it may just be fun to walk and beach hop allowing to check them all out and see which ones end up our favorites. Anyone been to the MONEY BAR AND BEACH.?? I wish there was an all inclusive beach excursion that allowed you to visit 4 or 5 beaches.

The Cozumel Bar Hop Bus does that! 6 bar/beaches. Did it last November it was awesome

Melody these are the ships that will be in port on Oct 14 Radiance Of The Seas, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Triumph you can check out cruisett dot com

I would def beach hop and walk up and down to check out the different beach clubs.. alot are free just have to pay for loungers, etc.. have fun

Thanks so much. Enjoyed all you pictures.. Looks like you had a blast on Bar Hop.

Do a search on Playa Corona its a short taxi ride from the port.It is a walk in beach not a big sandy beach.Nice friendly people running the place.There is no entry fee but they like it if you buy a drink or a meal from them,but are not pushy about it.The snorkeling is OK.There are plenty of places to relax,hammocks,chairs etc.We have been there twice and will be going again in Dec. 2010.It will be our 8th time in Cozumel.Enjoy your trip.

Archived