Limo driver in Amalfi

anat shalev

Hi

I would like to take a private tour of the Amalfi Coast. From what I read on the web one of the best Amalfi Coast drivers is Salvatore Lucibello.

There are 2 limo drivers named Salvatore Lucibello one works for GLS Italy and the other works for Drive Amalfi. I don't know which is considered the best Amalfi Coast driver.

Does anyone know?

Anat

Hi

I would like to take a private tour of the Amalfi Coast. From what I read on the web one of the best Amalfi Coast drivers is Salvatore Lucibello.

There are 2 limo drivers named Salvatore Lucibello one works for GLS Italy and the other works for Drive Amalfi. I don't know which is considered the best Amalfi Coast driver.

Does anyone know?

Anat

I can't answer your question directly ... but I know from reading all of the posts here on CC that there are LOTS of great drivers who tour you on and around the Amalfi Coast. Most people are only there once, and only experience one driver, so I'm not sure how anyone knows who is actually best. We used Rome in Limo and were very happy. That said, there a a lot of companies and drivers who do fabulous trips of the region. So, if you can't find the fellow you're looking for, please know that you'll find lots of other great reviews of drivers and companies here on CC.

Welcome to CC,

I second the first reply, I went with RIL. Had no clue to which driver we'd get. On our trip we got 5 A+ drivers and one B- ( I think his first year doing it ). Had two cars in 3 ports. Given the raves on a thread here only you can decide what you want to do.

Good luck!

Hi

Does anyone know?

Anat

Salvatore Lucibello is the senior driver for DriveAmalfi. We used him in 2008 and we were all very pleased. He was very polite and had a lot of local knowledge since he is actually from the town of Amalfi. I would definitely recommend him.

PS - the ladies all thought he was very nice looking.

Salvatore Lucibello is the senior driver for DriveAmalfi. We used him in 2008 and we were all very pleased. He was very polite and had a lot of local knowledge since he is actually from the town of Amalfi. I would definitely recommend him.

PS - the ladies all thought he was very nice looking.

Salvatore Lucibello is the Senior Driver-Guide of www.DriveAmalfi.com , we used him a few years ago and he is definately the best Driver-Guide out of Naples. They are on Twitter at www.twitter.com/driveamalfi

We hired Benvenutolimos.com for our Amalfi drive & Florence in June09.Their website is great and they reply promptly. We dealt with the owner Giovanni. He will tailor the drive to your requests and time restrictions & will make good recommendations. The car was immaculate and our driver (father of Giovanni) was great & very knowledgeable.

The scenery is spectacular, Ravello(Villa Rufolo) & Positano were our favorites stops.

Archived