Carnival Cruise with 2 kids

lukesmom

Are there any Carnival ships to avoid? Cruising with 2 boys age 8 and 4. We went on the Liberty in January and loved it. I am looking to book another one the end of October and would like to try a different ship. Thanks

Our family has sailed on various Carnival ships and have had great experiences on all of them. Our kids have been as young as three, as old as thirteen and every age in between. The experience has been consistent from ship to ship.

Enjoy your next sailing!:)

Are there any Carnival ships to avoid? Cruising with 2 boys age 8 and 4. We went on the Liberty in January and loved it. I am looking to book another one the end of October and would like to try a different ship. Thanks

The Carnival ships to avoid are the ones with the big Red whale tail on top of the ship......

Stick with Roya Caribbean or try the new NCL Epic or splurge and take them on the new Disney ship, for kids you just can't go wrong with these.

Our kids started out at 4, 8 and 13 when we first started cruising, and they've always enjoyed Carnival. We haven't sailed any of the ships with the waterworks, but they look like a lot of fun. I can't think of a particular ship that I would avoid, but if you're sailing at the end of October you may find there aren't many kids on board some itineraries. For example, I would probably avoid the "exotic" cruises, like the 8-day Miracle or 8-day Freedom out of FLL - not likely to have many kids aboard.

Archived