How to submit a price drop?

mstravel

It finally happened, our upcoming cruise dropped. Now, do I sumbit for an OBC, since we are pass final payment, but booked ES. Also, do I print screen a copy of the front page that shows all the category prices or go through the complete process, as if was actully booking new. Thanks in Advance!

Please report back with your results....:)

Mr.Payroll-I was so excited to see a price drop, but later noticed it was for category 8A and we booked at category 8C, so don't know if we will get the OBC or not. Will let everyone know what happens. I assume a reply will come in the form of an email.

Mr.Payroll-I was so excited to see a price drop, but later noticed it was for category 8A and we booked at category 8C, so don't know if we will get the OBC or not. Will let everyone know what happens. I assume a reply will come in the form of an email.

Sorry but you won't get it. It MUST be the exact same category

You must be hoping they make a mistake?? Yes, they do make them.

You must be hoping they make a mistake?? Yes, they do make them.

No, I'm wasn't hoping for mistake. I just didn't realize the price drop was for category 8A until after I submitted the OBC request. I didn't put categories in my email to them, I simply stated the price of my cabin at booking time, verses todays price.

Archived