More (or not) on the Diamonds in December "event"

I don't remember if this paragraph was in the original email/news release, but here is the "lastest" from RC's facebook page:

During our December Diamond Celebration, Diamond- and Diamond Plus-member guests can attend the special nightly Diamond event, during which Crown & Anchor Society members can mingle with senior ship officers and staff, and with each other. In addition to the standard benefits, Diamond and Diamond Plus-level members will be recognized and pampered by the entire Royal Caribbean Gold Anchor staff and crew with commemorative Crown & Anchor Society gifts and other surprising onboard elements. Crown & Anchor Society members will also receive one additional Crown & Anchor Society cruise credit for sailing during the December Diamond Celebration.

And our very own, original Cruise Critic thread on the topic, for those who wish to refresh their memories instead of re-posting the same old questions. :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1249593

I'm looking at the fancy announcement about the Diamond Celebration that we got in the mail and no where does it mention "mingling" with anybody.:D

Hi Patti,

You will find the 'mingling' part in Betsy's new thread on Adam's Why Not Blog on RCCL website.:D

Hi Patti,

You will find the 'mingling' part in Betsy's new thread on Adam's Why Not Blog on RCCL website.:D

Have you noticed the change in the Diamonds in December PDF about the Allure 12/1 vs 12/5 sailings?

OLD

Choose the Allure of the Seas® Inaugural Sailing on December 1st and enjoy:

• Special Events

• Maiden Voyage Souvenirs

• Collector Keepsakes

NEW

Choose the Allure of the Seas® Maiden Sailing on December 5th and enjoy:

• Special Events

• Collector Keepsakes

Hi Patti,

Hi Liz, yes I know it's there, but I think John Henry was asking if "mingling" was included in the mailer........which is wasn't.

In fact the mailer didn't really say much of anything.

Have you noticed the change in the Diamonds in December PDF about the Allure 12/1 vs 12/5 sailings?

OLD

Choose the Allure of the Seas® Inaugural Sailing on December 1st and enjoy:

NEW

Choose the Allure of the Seas® Maiden Sailing on December 5th and enjoy:

• Special Events

• Collector Keepsakes

Dang, now I have to change my signature. I think they owe me some OBC for the extra trouble I have to go through to correct it. :D

Archived