Bon Voyage Intrepid Guy!

sdmike

Awww all the NESS stalkers are going on their cruises :( Dont know if 'NYAustinGal' is looking at this but how was your cruise??? Sdmike, I read your awesome review and showed it to my family, they loved it. Mitsugirly less than 3 weeks til you cruise omg!!!! Y'all probably dont remember me from the stalker thread but I was there :P and im so jealous of you all going on your cruises and I still have 8 months + :(

Rick

Mitsugirly less than 3 weeks til you cruise omg!!!! Y'all probably dont remember me from the stalker thread but I was there :P and im so jealous of you all going on your cruises and I still have 8 months + :(

Rick

3 weeks :eek: try 18 days :D (Well, at 4pm today the clock will turn 18) Don't give me any more days than you have to. :p I can't wait. Your time will pass by quickly! Mine did.

3 weeks :eek: try 18 days :D (Well, at 4pm today the clock will turn 18) Don't give me any more days than you have to. :p I can't wait. Your time will pass by quickly! Mine did.

10 Days until I fly and 11 days until I step aboard Epic

Woooooooo Hooooooooo !!!

Agree 100%.... the cruise is only part of our trip, we are exploring the USA for 3 weeks and then France for a week or so after the cruise, Ive never been out of Australia or on a plane so I cant wait... we are getting our passports in October! :D :D :D

I remember when I first came on CC it was 474 days til my cruise now its around 250... thats going so fast

Btw, just read the 'butt floss' on the other thread and it made me spit my drink out I laughed so much

Hello! Hello!!!

I am back! Sadly! Amazing cruise! 700 pics or so, and about 9 pages typed saved on the trusty laptop!

We did get home yesterday at about 3:30 and had to practically get right in to the car to drive 380 miles to pick up our daughter from Grandma's house. We drove home (another 380 miles that took 9 hours with an infant!!!!!) today. Got home about 11pm. Funny, we travelled almost 1700 miles in the last 30 hours (flying and driving) - longer than the entire cruise!

I am flattered by the thread! I will work very hard tomorrow at editing my review and getting it posted! Suffice to say, I loved it! Did nothing! Did everything! Ready to go again, as soon as the sunburn heals.

~Intrepid <-- Is the redness blushing or sunburn?

Hello! Hello!!!

I am back! Sadly! Amazing cruise!

~Intrepid <-- Is the redness blushing or sunburn?

hahahaha....I have had the privilege of meeting the ~Intrepid Guy! :)

It was a great cruise (Thank goodness for "The Epic Club") and what beautiful weather! My review to follow at some point! :p

~Micheleg <-- Back to the grind and not an Intrepid Guy imposter

Hey Everybody

Don't post much but I love to read what everybody is saying. Ok my cruise is in November. Sorry but I am already getting the blues... after the cruise end, and have not taken it yet. Anybody else feeling this way??

Hey intrepid_guy I don't like being left out.. REVIEW PLEASE... Waiting and Waiting and Waiting.

Archived