free car parking

anthonywebb8

If you've recived free parking through your booking the car park is at the side of the terminal. You drive your car up to the terminal, the porters take your luggage out of your boot and it's sent to your cabin door. The porter takes the car key, and parks your car for you and has it ready for collection in the same car park when you return. The car can be storred on site or off site if the main car park is full. They are secure car parks and your car is safe.

Our next cruise will include free car parking. However we are getting less on board credit compared to our recent cruise, so these matters seem to have a habit of balancing themselves out.

I am trying hard to convince myself I have got a good deal.

I shall keep trying.

The CPS service is excellent, just check the small print on when the free parking has to be booked. If you have just booked book the parking now so you don't forget.

It used to be at least 35 days before you sailed, on our recent cruise this was increased to 56 days.

Insist they check for damage before leaving your car - they sometimes don't bother.

Archived