draft beer prices

The only ships that I have seen draft beer on are the ones with the Royal Promenade and they are served in the English type bar (different names on different ships) Can't help with the cost but I want to say that they are around the same price as the bottles. I did see 16 oz glasses.

The Jewel (Radiance class) does not have a Royal Promenade or English pub. But they do have draft beer. There are 2 sizes 16oz and 12oz. I don't know the prices. I know for sure they have Heineken draft. There are others but I can't remember. So, hopefully LOS will have drafts!!

Go with a Fosters Oil Can. I think they are about $6.25 for 25.4 ounces so do the math.:p

$6.95, I think, but your point is still well-taken. Only issue I had was that they get warm fast on deck. Solved this by contacting a company that made custom coozies and asked them to send me a couple samples of one designed and made for these exact cans. Guy was cool and sent 3 of them under the guise of potentially ordering a lot more. So now I have a giant can cooler that fits an oil can. I've never seen anyone else have one, people are always jealous. :D

$6.95, I think, but your point is still well-taken. Only issue I had was that they get warm fast on deck. Solved this by contacting a company that made custom coozies and asked them to send me a couple samples of one designed and made for these exact cans. Guy was cool and sent 3 of them under the guise of potentially ordering a lot more. So now I have a giant can cooler that fits an oil can. I've never seen anyone else have one, people are always jealous. :D

Now I'm on a missioin, I have to find one of those. Even though I've never had an issue with one getting warm.:eek:

Now I'm on a missioin, I have to find one of those. Even though I've never had an issue with one getting warm.:eek:

The last concert I went to served 24 oz cans. I took my neoprene wine bottle holder and it worked GREAT. I just peeled it back when I was ready to drink. Yes, it was taller than the can but I didn't mind - it helped it stay cold longer. Everyone I was with was impressed at how well it worked. And since we were walking around, the handle came in "handy".:rolleyes:

Jan.

The last concert I went to served 24 oz cans. I took my neoprene wine bottle holder and it worked GREAT. I just peeled it back when I was ready to drink. Yes, it was taller than the can but I didn't mind - it helped it stay cold longer. Everyone I was with was impressed at how well it worked. And since we were walking around, the handle came in "handy".:rolleyes:

Jan.

It would have to be REALLY flexible to work with oil cans, trust me, I've tried. The 24 oz cans of domestics they sell are usually roughly the same height/width ratio as standard cans, just bigger (obviously.) The oil cans are significantly fatter and shorter.

mariner had many places with draft beer. many times colder than cans or bottles.

I was thinking the Voyager OTS also had several places for Heinkenen Draft. I remember having one at the 19th Hole (Viking Crown area). I think we all would remember the price better if we paid cash. I just look at the ticket and then sign it.

Archived