Labadee Haiti

Figure a day at the beach. They do have a few other pay things like a bobsled type roller coaster (was actually pretty fun), ziplining (one HUGE zip line aver the water) and motorized water sports.

We both like Labadee and were disappointed to hear that our most recent Solstice cruise was the last time Celebrity was going to visit...

Can anyone give me any info on activites, for Labadee Haiti or tell me what it's like. Looking to book a cruise that includes a day there but unsure.

We are doing this excursion thru RC. We wanted to do something diiferent and evey review I have read about it is positive. :)

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do;jsessionid=0000i3Q9f3eBGBZHBRzH0twu4eN:12hbiocak?sourcePage=shorexByPort&ProductCode=ZL34&DestinationCode=

Can anyone give me any info on activites, for Labadee Haiti or tell me what it's like. Looking to book a cruise that includes a day there but unsure.

If you go to Youtube.com and search for "Labadee" you will find lots of videos of the zip line and other things to do there.

Going in 2 weeks. I'll be doing the snorkeling safari and also intend to book an outdoor massage. We don't arrive until 11:00 am so I will probably disembark after lunch since the mdr will be open.

i couldnt find a outdoor massage there. Where did you find that?? thanks!

i couldnt find a outdoor massage there. Where did you find that?? thanks!

The Labadee massage on the beach is booked through the spa onboard. My husband and I have done this twice, on our Freedom cruise last year, and our Mariner cruise two years prior, and love it!

I don't know if the onboard spa booking allows you to book the Labadee massage; if not just go to the spa your first day onboard and tell them you want to book a massage on Labadee.

Archived