Wireless Internet on Tahitian Princess?

chamima

I just posted this on the Princess board also. Do any recent cruisers on the Tahitian Princess know if there is wireless internet. (To bring a laptop)

Princess says they have installed it on all of their ships but that isn't necessarily accurate.

Thanks

Karen

Mike,

Ha-ha.

Suddenly work is busy for Allan so he is really counting on doing something on his laptop that he can't do on the Princess computers. I don't understand any of this but I said I'd post the question since that's the ONLY computer related thing I can do that he can't. :confused:

Just arrived home from our 10 day TPrincess cruise that started on Feb. 1st. Due to cyclone we had no contact with the outer world until Feb. 9th. No phones, no Internet because there was no satellite. The TP does have a very good Internet cafe set up. $5.00 per every 5 minutes and charged to your room. Read your pre trip question and answer book, it is all there.

Lots of folks had their laptops but looked like they were wireless.

Call Princess directly would be my answer.

Have fun!

Thanks everyone for the replies. We'll be taking the laptop to download pictures anyways. I'll let everyone know about the wireless. We're platinum so we get free internet (as long as there are no more cyclones!!!) :eek:

My laptop is wireless so I will be interested to hear more on this from returning passengers.

George, will you post a trip report?? I understand most recent cruise went to Marquesas instead of Cooks due to the cyclones and I see that another cyclone (Olaf) is going over the Cooks again this week. Wold love to read your review of the ship and the trip!

We are currently aboard the Tahitian Princess. There is wireless internet! It is $10.50 for a half hour and everyone has to pay. (Even platinum etc.) The weather is finally clearing! I'll check in periodically if anyone has any questions. The cruise critic group is great!

Karen

Archived