Carnival does the gift shop sell magnets onboard

SISer

I've read that you can buy souveniers onboard with the names of the ports, like t-shirts, mugs, postcards, etc. I collect magnets and I would like to know if I can buy magnets onboard or it I'll need to look for them in the ports. Thanks.

Yes, they have magnets with ship's logo/name, as well as magnets and gifts for the ports they are in. Of course, those gifts might be cheaper at the shops in port. However, it's easier to just go to the gift shop, huh?

I've read that you can buy souveniers onboard with the names of the ports, like t-shirts, mugs, postcards, etc. I collect magnets and I would like to know if I can buy magnets onboard or it I'll need to look for them in the ports. Thanks.

Every ship I've been on has had them

And then the magnets actually came from the port...instead of the ones on the ship which came directly from China :)

Sadly, most of the magnets on the islands, unless they are handmade are also from China. Their just isnt much profit margin in magnets, for then to produce them on the islands and then sell them for a buck or two.

Sadly, most of the magnets on the islands, unless they are handmade are also from China. Their just isnt much profit margin in magnets, for then to produce them on the islands and then sell them for a buck or two.

I know they're from China...but at least they were physically in the port.

The ones on the ship never made it to the port......(unless you count the dock) :)

Archived