Best Authentic Mexican food In Coz?

TeeBuccs

EVERYONE....please shhhhhh about La Choza. We have been going there for many years and never has been crowded or have we seen tourists (maybe lucky for us at the time).

I plan on visiting again in January.

1. Kimberly will probably tell you it's better at Panchos. Panchos has more Am-Mex style food familiar to cruisers. La Choza has dishes that are more Yucatan oriented. But why don't you give both a try...Get the rellenos at Panchos (best thing on the menu, and yummy too) and then go to La Choza for the frozen avocado pie (creamy,dense with a hint of mint and cinnamon!).

I totally agree with you crewsweeper, both are delicious and of course my vote would go to Panchos! Thank you for the compliment on our rellenos, next time your in I've got a margarita waiting for you on the house!

1. How is the restaurant La Choza compared to Panchos Backyard?

2. Several years ago, I read about a store where a man actually paints pictures on bird feathers. Do you have any ideas if this still exists and where it might be?

Thank you for any help!

Yes! There is a store where the man paints pictures on bird feathes...from the waterfront Melgar find street 4 north and walk up it until you find the entrance of the town square. He is in the shop on the left corner. This man also has a stand in the square.....as for Panchos and La Choza both are very popular and very delicious, Panchos is famous for their Margaritas and live marimba band!

I totally agree with you crewsweeper, both are delicious and of course my vote would go to Panchos! Thank you for the compliment on our rellenos, next time your in I've got a margarita waiting for you on the house!

Thanks, It'll be a while so the ice may melt. :)

Can you just fresh freeze an order or two of rellenos and ship them to me?:D

along with some tacos from Los Otaes or Los Serra, conch ceviche from Bob Marley's, any fresh fish from P. San Carlos or Mezcalitos, the cocounut pie from El Turix ( or maybe that tamle with pumpkin seeds (zobodochay?)) maybe topped with Michoaan's mamay ice cream. And while you're at it just box up a sampling from all the restaurants..:D:D:D Okay I'm hungry now!:eek:

Yes! There is a store where the man paints pictures on bird feathes...from the waterfront Melgar find street 4 north and walk up it until you find the entrance of the town square. He is in the shop on the left corner. This man also has a stand in the square.....as for Panchos and La Choza both are very popular and very delicious, Panchos is famous for their Margaritas and live marimba band!

Thank you, Kimberly!

Archived