Theme nights on Oceana

johnny tallentire

Hi all myself and family are on Oceana in october transatlantic,and was wondering if there is a set schedule for themed nights,i believe there is a halloween night but was wondering if there is anything else,our 8yr old daughter loves dressing up and we want to be prepared for any type of costume fancy dress etc needed,were sailing on the 25th october so anyone on the same who has been given details of the cruise can you give advise if poss thanks

Black & white night is one of the formal nights.

You may well have a halloween party if sailing at that time of year,usually a tropical and country and western night, but most don't bother with them. Your daughter could take a outfit anyway as no doubt the childrens club will be doing something that night.:)

hi just back from fiords on oceana great time had by all could not fault it two formal nights one being black and white there was a tropical night but did not seem to take off. my brother in law going on the same cruise as you lido deck he is from lancashire too

Hi all myself and family are on Oceana in october transatlantic,and was wondering if there is a set schedule for themed nights,i believe there is a halloween night but was wondering if there is anything else,our 8yr old daughter loves dressing up and we want to be prepared for any type of costume fancy dress etc needed,were sailing on the 25th october so anyone on the same who has been given details of the cruise can you give advise if poss thanks

Hi there. We are also on this cruise, it will be our first P and O. Really looking forward to it.

Archived