lunch onboard on port days?

Mommaof2

We are sailing on the Millennium in Oct. and was wondering if there will be lunch available onboard on port days:confused: If so what will be available?

Thx

Tina

MDR closed on port days. Lunch at the Buffet, Aqua Spa Cafe, or room service. You can also get hot dog/burgers in the pool area.

Yes, lunch will be available on port days. The selection will be similar to sea days as you will not be the only person eating lunch on the ship. Most people will plan their meals to be on the ship. Some people will stay on the ship and not go ashore. Enjoy.... you will not go hungry I can assure you. I have done several cruises and I have only eaten a meal off the ship a couple of times. Of course some people will want to eat in a local restaurant but many do not.

We are sailing on the Millennium in Oct. and was wondering if there will be lunch available onboard on port days:confused: If so what will be available?

Thx

Tina

Yes - basically the same as any day, just fewer people. There are those who come back to the ship for lunch, and others who don't even leave the ship. This is especially true of frequent Caribbean cruisers who have pretty much seen everything and/or are cruising for the "resort/onboard" experience and not the ports.

Have fun!

Sara

Archived