Recent Liberty suite cruisers?

To those recently in a GS or above: into which specialty restaurant were you allowed to take your breakfast and lunch from the WJ and was there fresh-squeezed OJ; was this available on embarkation day; was the balcony furniture the new faux wicker style and with a large table; were your beach towels left in the barhroom daily; and did you get a free large bottle of water, please? We have only had a GS once and not sure if these things are the same on all ships of the same class, thus the questions.

To those recently in a GS or above: into which specialty restaurant were you allowed to take your breakfast and lunch from the WJ and was there fresh-squeezed OJ; was this available on embarkation day; was the balcony furniture the new faux wicker style and with a large table; were your beach towels left in the bathroom daily; and did you get a free large bottle of water, please? We have only had a GS once and not sure if these things are the same on all ships of the same class, thus the questions.

I will be sailing in Oct. Is your cruise before or after mine. If after than I will come back and give you all the answers. If before than how about you come back a tell me the answers. Or someone might just be nice and give us both the answers.

Laura

To those recently in a GS or above: into which specialty restaurant were you allowed to take your breakfast and lunch from the WJ and was there fresh-squeezed OJ; was this available on embarkation day; was the balcony furniture the new faux wicker style and with a large table; were your beach towels left in the barhroom daily; and did you get a free large bottle of water, please? We have only had a GS once and not sure if these things are the same on all ships of the same class, thus the questions.

When we were on Liberty last year in a GS the specialty restuarant was Chops and I don't know if fresh squeezed OJ was available and don't know about embarkation day. What we enjoyed was ordering breakfast and coffee when we woke up and eating it on the balcony. I was so surprised that that we got a hot breakfast, as ordered so quickly. They put a tablecloth on the table and set it all up. We did it on Freedom this year also.

If I remember correctly the balcony furniture was the wicker style, I think. We had beach towels in our bathroom daily and had water, I don't know if it was free or not.

When we were on Liberty last year in a GS the specialty restuarant was Chops and I don't know if fresh squeezed OJ was available and don't know about embarkation day. What we enjoyed was ordering breakfast and coffee when we woke up and eating it on the balcony. I was so surprised that that we got a hot breakfast, as ordered so quickly. They put a tablecloth on the table and set it all up. We did it on Freedom this year also.

If I remember correctly the balcony furniture was the wicker style, I think. We had beach towels in our bathroom daily and had water, I don't know if it was free or not.

We had a GS on Liberty in February, with the same set up. It was great to have a small, quite area to eat your breakfast and lunch, if we chose to do that. It was also great to order room service, and eat on the balcony.

We had a GS on Liberty in February, with the same set up. It was great to have a small, quite area to eat your breakfast and lunch, if we chose to do that. It was also great to order room service, and eat on the balcony.

Thank you for the info! Anything else you can think of to tell us??

Laura

Just off Aug 8 - Chops was open to bring your food into. Sign posted at the door for Suites only. Towels in the room, but you can also get them by showing card at the pool. Do not have to check them out. Water in room (1 bottle) Balcony had 2 lounge chairs Wicker table and 2 chairs. We had 2 suites. One also had an addition chair on the balcony.

Just off Aug 8 - Chops was open to bring your food into. Sign posted at the door for Suites only. Towels in the room, but you can also get them by showing card at the pool. Do not have to check them out. Water in room (1 bottle) Balcony had 2 lounge chairs Wicker table and 2 chairs. We had 2 suites. One also had an addition chair on the balcony.

Great info, thanks so much!

Laura

Archived