Tanning Service On Voyager?

cdcampione

I telephoned them direct @ 1-877-329-1924 - 75 days prior.

Remember that the 18% tip is already included in their prices so don't make mistake some have and tip twice. No idea if tanning service is offered ?

http://www.canyonranchspaclub.com/regent_seven_seas/

I was on this site yesterday checking to see if they offered the "gentle touch tooth whitening" service that they offer in their land spa's. Unfortunately for me, they don't. This whitening didn't hurt at all and it worked as well as those done in my dentist office. The solution apparently doesn't contain the same stuff that makes your teeth very sensitive. Anyway, check out their hot link that takes you to a list of their services. I think I remember seeing that they do offer the tanning....

I do remember hearing from someone on this board that you can make your spa reservations prior to sailing.

Karen

Canyon Ranch Spa offers:

Tanning Treatments*

Enjoy a rich bronze glow without sun damage:

Tanning Treatment

Tanning Follow-Up

Instant Tanning Treatment

Not sure about Voyager but, no UVB rays involved. It's spray tanning.

I can see that Canyon Ranch offers Tanning, but it states only on certain Ships. Can anyone tell me if it is offered on Voyager and when can we make appointments for spa services.

I don't think so but I can tell you that Canyon Ranch does a good job. They really have well trained people in all the arts of message. They are up front up about the tips, but the service is so good I tipped them anyway. One of the highlights my cruise.

Thai if I spelled that right. The therapist I had trained in Bali and it's so different. Canyon Ranch is really one of the better companies, they don't try to push everything under the sun. If your going to be on a long cruise it's really a highlight. On rough days my knees would be sore and I don't know what she did but it helped.

I too want to book a spray tan when we embark on our first ever cruise, Venice to Athens on the Voyager on the 17th October.

I notice from your photo cdcampione that your hair (if you are the lady in the photo) is put up.

Our wedding anniversary is the 17th October, and despite the "elegant casual" dress code, I intend to dress up. Do you put your hair up yourself or do you use the hairdressers on board ship. If so are they any good and do any of the seasoned Voyager travellers on this forum recommend them?

Also if you want to send a specific question to a cruise critic member (as you can on Trip Advisor) can you or do you have to be friends with them first?

Thanks

I too want to book a spray tan when we embark on our first ever cruise, Venice to Athens on the Voyager on the 17th October.

I notice from your photo cdcampione that your hair (if you are the lady in the photo) is put up.

Our wedding anniversary is the 17th October, and despite the "elegant casual" dress code, I intend to dress up. Do you put your hair up yourself or do you use the hairdressers on board ship. If so are they any good and do any of the seasoned Voyager travellers on this forum recommend them?

Also if you want to send a specific question to a cruise critic member (as you can on Trip Advisor) can you or do you have to be friends with them first?

Thanks

Unfortunately, there is no personal message system on Cruise Critic, even if you "friend" them.

You could try setting up a web address (like hotmail.com or gmail.com) and then post that address asking them to send you a message so that you can make contact.

I phoned yesterday and unfortunately no spray tanning on any of the Regent fleet.

A friend of mine had the sunless tanning treatment on Seabourn a few years back. It is a tinted lotion that is applied by hand. The only bad thing is, after he sweat a bit in his tuxedo, his shirt turned the color of his skin! Hilarious! :D

Host Dan

PS They refunded his money and cleaned his tuxedo shirt, of course.

I emailed the spa today. Whilst they do not offer spray tanning they can do a St Tropez tan. It tends to be more intense in colour (or tan depth) than the spray tan. It's too dark for my complexion so I am going to bring my own tinted body lotion (should give the butler something to do ;)!)

Host Dan is right though, if you have one a St Tropez tan you need to wear loose clothes for 6-8 hours after it and cannot swim, shower, or do anything that may cause you to sweat as the tan comes off until it has fully soaked into the skin. Best done at night and then sleep in it but your sheets will be stained in the morning. They are good though but only certain complexions can get away with a natural look.

Archived