What happened to the filipino

sheilb4

Without a doubt, the best band that I have seen on a cruise was Blood Power on the Elation about 3 years ago. These guys were great but I needed earplugs to keep my ears from bleeding. I have noticed that the entertainment has really gone downhill on our last 3 cruises. There are fewer bands and the lounges either have a halfa$$ed DJ or Karaoke.

The volume can get a little intense!!!

I guess this post went off track....I still don't have an answer from anyone whether or not there will be any more filipino bands on Legend that I just came off....maybe it was just an "off" week and they were changing over, so there was noone.....:(

I am back on her in 6 weeks so hope there will be one then...

I guess this post went off track....I still don't have an answer from anyone whether or not there will be any more filipino bands on Legend that I just came off....maybe it was just an "off" week and they were changing over, so there was noone.....:(

I am back on her in 6 weeks so hope there will be one then...

Perhaps you could check with a Roll Call that is about to board this weekend and they could check for you and report back.....

Seriously? Have you ever cruised on Carnival? Have you really never been on a ship with a band called Music _____? One of the best cover bands I have ever seen was Music Nertwork. Good classic rock band. They did an awesome version of YYZ by Rush and a 20 minute Queen medley including Bohemian Rhapsody in its entireity. If you're a musician or are familiar with the song, you know how difficult that would be. They nailed it..

I feel in love last July on the Spirit with Music Network. We danced and listened to them every night of the cruise except Wednesday which was their off day.

Archived