Two weeks is too long ?

UK_Cruiser

Hi. My husband and I did a b2b last November to the Caribbean on Norwegian Dawn and enjoyed the 14 days on board. We are going on the Epic in 22 days time, also doing a b2b. As we live in the UK, we didn't want to spend 9 hours on a plane and only do a 7 night cruise and then do another 9 hour flight back home. I was nice knowing we didn't have to cram everything into the 1st week and had 2 weeks to do everything.

We can't wait for our cruise on the Epic. :)

We are doing a B2B in 42 days time so will the Everglades be ok by then as me and the wife did it back in 1999 so would now like to show our boys as we really enjoyed it.

Be careful during that time in the Everglades. October and November are the mating season for the alligators. Most of the 1200 tourists that get eaten by alligators each year are during those months. They are particularly fond, for some strange reason, of British people.

I'm sure you will be fine though.

Be careful during that time in the Everglades. October and November are the mating season for the alligators. Most of the 1200 tourists that get eaten by alligators each year are during those months. They are particularly fond, for some strange reason, of British people.

Must be because we Brits taste so lush.... thanks for the info will make sure the wife sits on the end ...lol

We have done a couple of two weeks cruise, heck we are even thinking about the 15 day Hawaii cruise. Maybe it's different for men than women(but my hubby has never complain, too long) but I never get tired of someone cleaning up instead of me or cooking my meals and cleaning that up to..or even having intertainment at your fingertips that's not a tv. Go and enjoy......if I could I would not think twice about getting on the boat with you.

When I take a smaller cruise I find myself counting down the days that we have left because I don't want to get off..... Now I have a wonderful house sitter and do no worry about anything.......who wants to go home just to take up cooking and cleaning...if you worry about your house or pets, children, ect...than yes it might be too long....for me I could live on a cruise boat.

Paddy and Mick were visiting the Everglades last October. They spotted a (British) man being eaten by an alligator. Paddy says to Mick, "Look at that flash git in his Lacoste sleeping bag!!" :D

I heard the gators said they liked the taste of fish and chips...

2nhopdh.jpg

We have taken a few two week, or even longer cruises. We love em.

Sure, some people might not. We all have different good and bad ideas.

As to getting off in Miami. After getting off at so many ports already, and a few more to come in week 2, it might be a good idea to just stay put and just take it easy.

Just my two cents.

Archived