Solstice questions

cage keeper

The specialty restaurants cost the following:

Bisto on 5: $5

Tuscan Grille and Qsine: $30

Murano: $35

Whether or not Aqua Class is worth it depends on the cost, the length of the cruise and how much use & enjoyment you would get out of the perks.

Some areas of the Aqua Spa are no charge (i.e. the gym), some you pay by the treatment (i.e. massages, facials, hair-cuts etc.) and some you pay for either a day pass or week pass (Persian Gardens - which is a room that has a sauna, steam room and heated ceramic loungers; one of the Aqua Class perks is free use of this room).

The specialty restaurants cost the following:

Bisto on 5: $5

Tuscan Grille and Qsine: $30

Murano: $35

Whether or not Aqua Class is worth it depends on the cost, the length of the cruise and how much use & enjoyment you would get out of the perks.

Some areas of the Aqua Spa are no charge (i.e. the gym), some you pay by the treatment (i.e. massages, facials, hair-cuts etc.) and some you pay for either a day pass or week pass (Persian Gardens - which is a room that has a sauna, steam room and heated ceramic loungers; one of the Aqua Class perks is free use of this room).

Thank You, that is exactly what I was looking for. The persian garden. My husband loves those tile loungers. We are looking at a 12 day cruise. About 950.00 more than a reg balcony.

Thank You, that is exactly what I was looking for. The persian garden. My husband loves those tile loungers. We are looking at a 12 day cruise. About 950.00 more than a reg balcony.

I enjoy those loungers a lot too.

For me, $950 would be too much of a premium to opt for Aqua Class over a regular balcony; that is a huge price difference. If it were me, I'd take the regular balcony for now (preferably one on the slanted portion of the hump as these rooms have larger balconies) and then would keep my eye on the prices and possibly upgrade to Aqua Class if they come down. Take a look at all the perks of Aqua Class (the full list is on Celebrity's website) and then see if you think they are worth $950 to you.

I enjoy those loungers a lot too.

For me, $950 would be too much of a premium to opt for Aqua Class over a regular balcony; that is a huge price difference. If it were me, I'd take the regular balcony for now (preferably one on the slanted portion of the hump as these rooms have larger balconies) and then would keep my eye on the prices and possibly upgrade to Aqua Class if they come down. Take a look at all the perks of Aqua Class (the full list is on Celebrity's website) and then see if you think they are worth $950 to you.

I have a hold on 6208 right now. Is this the hump ones your are talking about? I wound rather take the 950 and do a drink package.

Yes, 6208 does have a larger than normal balcony.

Thank You. I looks as though the aft are not as big as other ships. Is this true? We just had a FV aft on Milly for the second half of our Alaska cruise last month. It was huge. I will call and switch it tonight.

OP asked about the cost of the specialty restaurants. To clarify, the assigned dining room for AQ passengers is Blu, and is not a traditional specialty restaurant that other passengers can pay extra to use (with the exception of suite passengers, on a space-available basis). Blu is considered by most the most important perk for AQ class.

OP asked about the cost of the specialty restaurants. To clarify, the assigned dining room for AQ passengers is Blu, and is not a traditional specialty restaurant that other passengers can pay extra to use (with the exception of suite passengers, on a space-available basis). Blu is considered by most the most important perk for AQ class.

Yes, and Gonzo70 gave me the right info. Weighing the extra cost of AQua or doing special restarunts with a regular balcony. I don't think the Aqua is worth the 950 extra.

Thank You. I looks as though the aft are not as big as other ships. Is this true? We just had a FV aft on Milly for the second half of our Alaska cruise last month. It was huge. I will call and switch it tonight.

Yes, aft on S-Class ships are about the same size balconies as those on the side of the ship. Also there are some complaints of soot problems at times on the S-Class aft balconies. On M-Class aft is the way to go, but on S-Class the slanted portion of the hump are the prime staterooms.

Yes, and Gonzo70 gave me the right info. Weighing the extra cost of AQua or doing special restarunts with a regular balcony. I don't think the Aqua is worth the 950 extra.

Oh, I didn't mean to suggest Gonzo gave bad info. I guess I read a little too much into your question and thought you were also asking what would it cost you to eat in Blu if you weren't booked in AQ.

Oh, I didn't mean to suggest Gonzo gave bad info. I guess I read a little too much into your question and thought you were also asking what would it cost you to eat in Blu if you weren't booked in AQ.

I didn't think that was what you meant. Sorry about that. I just wanted to clear up that I knew about Blu.

I did cancel the Aqua class and the slanted hump. It seems the one I picked was slightly obstructed. We would be looking at the front of a life boat. LOL :eek: I am now in the middle of the hump. May not be bigger but I think it may be OK. With the money we saved we will book a couple of days in the persion garden and the extra charge dining.

Thanks again for all the help.

Archived