Serenade Pools & Jacuzzis - Hours, Water, Temps

Trying to fill in the gaps here - on the Serenade, the pools are salt water? Are they just whatever temp they happen to be? How often is the water changed out, does anyone know? And, are they open 24 hours? How about the jacuzzis, same questions - is the water salt or fresh? Do they keep them fairly hot, even in the Caribbean? And are they open 24 hours as well? I did a search and I think I know the answers to some of my questions, but just wanted to fill in the blanks from someone that's been on the Serenade recently.

TIA!

Trying to fill in the gaps here - on the Serenade, the pools are salt water? Yes, the pools are salt water. Are they just whatever temp they happen to be? They are not heated. They will be whatever the temp of the sea water was that they fill them with, How often is the water changed out, Daily does anyone know? And, are they open 24 hours? For the most part they are open 24 hours. They will be closed one at a time for cleaning and refilling. How about the jacuzzis, same questions - is the water salt or fresh Salt? Do they keep them fairly hot, even in the Caribbean Yes, the Jacuzzis are heated? And are they open 24 hours as well Again, yes except for cleaning and refilling.? I did a search and I think I know the answers to some of my questions, but just wanted to fill in the blanks from someone that's been on the Serenade recently.

TIA!

I haven't been on the Serenade but my answers are based on what I have seen on five other RCI ships. I imagine the procedures are fleet wide.

Archived