Cuban Cigars

bobbyprez

I got mine at the Chatham House which is located at the corner of Front St and Burnaby St in Hamilton. It is located across from the flagpole on Front St. I was docked in Hamilton so I just crossed Front St to get to the store. If you were coming to Hamilton by ferry, turn right (onto Front St) after leaving the ferry terminal and the second street on your left is Burnaby (opposite the flagpole).

SBtS

I got mine at the Chatham House which is located at the corner of Front St and Burnaby St in Hamilton. It is located across from the flagpole on Front St. I was docked in Hamilton so I just crossed Front St to get to the store. If you were coming to Hamilton by ferry, turn right (onto Front St) after leaving the ferry terminal and the second street on your left is Burnaby (opposite the flagpole).

SBtS

Looks like we go to the same place for our cigars :D - only in Bermuda can you find one place with multiple names!

Just curious, can we bring these cigars back to the US or will customs take them?

Its technically illegal for a US national to possess Cuban cigars anywhere in the world. So the answer is technically no. The fine can be $1000 per cigar. So whatever you do, don't charge them pay cash and don't declare them( failure to declare is also a violation btw)....

http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs/cuba/ccigar2.pdf

Archived