Update on OBC not showing in new CCL cruise docs

As stated by some posters including myself in the past few days, OBC is not showing up in the new CCL cruise documents they implemented a few days ago right below the itemized charges as it was in the past under the old system of docs.

I spoke to guest access today and they verified this glitch and said currently they cannot add it in like in the past but assured me my OBC is still there. They then said it has been bumped up to higher mgt. to see how it can be added like it was under the old system but she had no timeline if and when it will be done.

My advice is until they fix this (if they do) is to bring proof of OBC from whatever source you have it from (Brokerage statement for shareholders OBC, email from a TA if a TA is giving OBC etc.)

Better safe than sorry as if it falls through the cracks and does not get posted once onboard you will be out of luck I would think if you have no proof.

The OBC I see on mine is for the FCC but does not show the OBC for shareholder benefit.

I dont think the OBC from shareholders ever used to show up on that credit tab for some reason. I would call before I cruised to verify it .. and they would say its there, but I never could see it ..on the manage my bookings tab where the credit shows .. I think it might have been on the edocs where it was removed though.

I just call before I cruise to make sure nothing made it go poof

This is interesting....

we sent in our Stockholder's form a month ago and the $50 was already listed on both of our B2B....under the OLD documents.

Now I just checked the :Booking Summary: and it is not listed.

I dont think the OBC from shareholders ever used to show up on that credit tab for some reason. I would call before I cruised to verify it .. and they would say its there, but I never could see it ..on the manage my bookings tab where the credit shows .. I think it might have been on the edocs where it was removed though.

I just call before I cruise to make sure nothing made it go poof

That is true it didn't show up there but used to be on page 6 or so of the edocs...don't see it on the new ones. It was there a few days ago on the old version.

I plan on bringing documentation of proof for all OBC, just in case.

Who would I take this to if I need to fight for it?

I just checked my fully paid booking and the OBC shows up in the "My Billing" section.

Thanks...I will check.

Hopefully not to personal a question...

was your OBC from Early Saver, FCC or Stockholders or a combination???

I just checked my fully paid booking and the OBC shows up in the "My Billing" section.

OK..am I looking at the wrong docs or what???

Under :booking summary: I don't even see a "my billing" section.

I see "Cruise Itemized Charges" and "Pre Sales Itemized Charges"

what am I doing wrong

:confused:

I do not see this anywhere either on my fully paid booking. I called Carnival and they said that it has already been 'applied' to my Sign and Sail card ? ? ? I think I will just bring documentation from the Fun Points redemption.

Also - I'm assuming that the 'Boarding Pass' now replaces the 'Fun Pass'? We already had our printed (had a Fun Pass printing party - man, that was a hoot!). So I'm hoping thee is no need to re print this?

I don't even see a place for them to list On Board Credits....

There isn't a place to show OBC on the docs. The only place I see it is when you go to manage my cruises and select one of them you get a list of itinerary

activities stateroom and billing. When you click on my billing mine shows between the lines of payment applied and paid in full...PROMOTIONAL ONBOARD CRDT...this was from my FCC OBC. I can't find anything for the shareholder benefit(which was there on the old documentation.)

There isn't a place to show OBC on the docs. The only place I see it is when you go to manage my cruises and select one of them you get a list of itinerary

activities stateroom and billing. When you click on my billing mine shows between the lines of payment applied and paid in full...PROMOTIONAL ONBOARD CRDT...this was from my FCC OBC. I can't find anything for the shareholder benefit(which was there on the old documentation.)

YEAH I found it!!!! THANK YOU....the $50 is showing from the FCC (I know it is from the FCC because it shows me paying $100 more than I owed since I sent in the FCC late (oops)

However, the Stockholders that WAS on there....is not showing up. But we have had that happen in the past and still got it when we boarded the ship..so no worries....

We are going a B2B and oddly enough...the first cruise has the $50 FCC applied...but the second one does not ....even though the second one also shows the $100 over payment????

Isn't consistancy just grand!!!:D

Thank you for contacting Carnival Cruise Lines. We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

Unfortunately, we are having some technical difficulties with getting the onboard credit (OBC) to show on the e-docs.

This is a known issue which we are working on getting resolved as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, you will be able to see your onboard credit once you are onboard the ship.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Cordially,

Carnival Cruise Lines

Chris Manecci

eSolutions

esolutionsgroup@carnival.com

Thank you for contacting Carnival Cruise Lines. We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

Unfortunately, we are having some technical difficulties with getting the onboard credit (OBC) to show on the e-docs.

This is a known issue which we are working on getting resolved as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, you will be able to see your onboard credit once you are onboard the ship.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Cordially,

Carnival Cruise Lines

Chris Manecci

eSolutions

esolutionsgroup@carnival.com

Thanks!!!

There's only a "My Billing" tab if you booked through a PVP. If you used a TA, there's no such tab.

AH HA! That 'splains it! Thanks. I was going nuts trying to find the "My Billing" tab. Just didn't exists for me, but now I know why.

"SKY"

Archived