Inclusive flights from UK

Single Cruiser

Hi. I've booked a ncl cruise on the epic next May with inclusive flights from Manchester.

I know this year/previous years NCL have had other ships here hence posting in the general NCL section.

As departure day is a Sunday there are no scheduled or even planned charter flights. I also have no flight info yet.

I was wondering has ncl ever flown people out the day before and covered the cost of a hotel stay?

But that defeats the whole regional departure if I have to take a 30mins flight to London and then change!
I thought that the point of the regional departure thing was to avoid you having to travel from Manchester (or wherever) to London by surface at your own expense, and only then being provided with the package air travel?

Similar issue here. Tony and I are keen to sail on the Epic from Barcelona next summer but are having a very hard time finding flights. We want to arrive the day before the cruise and return either on the day the ship returns (best) or the day after if necessary.

I have given up on any thought of flying from Birmingham.

Archived