OBC approved last minute...

leaski

WooHoo!! I just got an OBC approved for 227.00 for our cruise leaving tomorrow morning!! I applied for it on Friday and really didn't think I would get it because the web site says '2 business days prior', and this was a weekend. It's the first time we have ever received it and it was all due to this board, so a huge 'Thank you' to everyone! We booked 2 of our last 3 cruises Early Saver, but thought it was something Carnival did automatically if the price dropped. :o I am so much more educated because of this site! We are so thrilled and excited, can't wait to get that first DOD tomorrow afternoon!!:D

Interesting ... once again it shows you should go ahead and submit the price drop.

Congrats to you .. have fun spending it :D It says OBC from price drops is nonrefundable, but someone else posted it was refundable ... so Id spend it to be sure.

I doubt they will have any difficulty spending $227. Tips alone will take $140 so that's only $87 left to spend. :D

Archived