D+ amenity, quality lowered on towel

Thanks for that info. I just chose my amenity for my upcoming cruise and was considering the towel (even though I already have 2-3!) I decided on wine instead :) The towels with the woven in design are fantastic - I'm sad to hear they have compromised that kind of quality :(

We Always get the wine, can't drink the towel on our balcony. :D

Oh give me a break. OP here, and I was not complaining. I will still get plenty of use out of it, and may well select it again. I was simply passing along information.

With the hats and whatnot, part of the reason people didn't appreciate them was because they had no choice in what they got and often ended up with more of one thing than they could use. That's the nice thing about the D+ amenity. You can choose from a selection.

What I did was SHARE INFORMATION to help others make an informed choice. For instance, I think before ordering wine as their amenity gift, most people would like to know what kind of wine it is, and if it changes they would probably like to know that as well. Maybe some would continue to order the wine, others might decide to switch to another amenty. Likewise, people may want to know what the towel is like. It may influence whether they order/reorder it, or select something else.

I, for one, do appreciate your sharing this info, as I had to pick my amenity for our upcoming cruise on Serenade and was considering the towel. I instead chose the tote. I usually choose wine but thought I'd like something I can bring home this time. I think it's nice that there is a choice. I'd be happy with anything really. :)

Suzanne

Hey, WE LOVE BEING D+...... :)

Not only do we get all of the goodies...Plus What I think is GREAT service over and beyond the GREAT Service... :) ...we get an open Bar for 3.5 hours every night on the larger ships......Who needs to read about Smuggling Booze Threads....:eek:

A Very Happy D+er

Mike

I totally agree! We have saved many $$$$ on our bar bill with this perk.:D

Suzanne

Archived